Official; Finally rev gets it Greatsword!

Arkantos.7460

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"zaswer.5246" said:As long as i can finaly get a proper power build for rev im happyBut where does this post come from ?

He's probably referring to the latest news.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/looking-ahead-to-spring-summer-and-the-future/

Guild Wars 2>News>Looking Ahead to Spring, Summer, and the FutureLooking Ahead to Spring, Summer, and the Future

by The Guild Wars 2 Team on March 12, 2020

Development is underway on a third Guild Wars 2 expansion. The team is hard at work, and it’s much too soon to talk about any details right now, including features, story, release date, or development timeline. We’ll have to stick to that until we’re ready to reveal more information to the world. When we are ready, you’ll definitely know!

And with a picture of East Asian architecture.

TL;DR GW2 is getting a new expansion that most likely takes us back to Cantha.

OP is just guessing Rev will get a Greatsword elite Spec because A- Expans always have new specs and B- GS is the most requested Revenant weapon on these boards for years. Rev is supposed to be GW2's "dark knight" class but it has no GS which makes people sad :(

There's no guarantee though. They could troll you all and make it offhand focus topkek. Personally I think Rev getting daggers since it is Cantha is just as equally likely as Greatsword.

Ty for the explanationI just want 2 things from Arenanet1 that we get a power dps elite spec for revenant2 that they stop overpowering warriors and guardians( its just stupid to have a banner warrior in raids whose dps is on par or even better than the dpss themselves , and guardian is meta in almost all of its builds while other clases are forgotten)

To those asking, NO! Nothing has been confirmed. People are making assumptions and it's gonna bite them really hard if it doesn't come true. We don't even know if we're going to Cantha. We could be going to Dominion of Winds for all we know. Nothing has been confirmed and this thread is nothing but clickbait.

@Elric.4713 said:

@Elric.4713 said:Nice bait name, but we want Ritualist.

Ritualist is necromancer's. Don't touch it with your dervish spiritual successor hands.

Laughs with my
Champion Ritualist
title.

Don’t get started with Lily it’ll turn into 15 pages about why you’re supposedly wrong that revenant has any ties to ritualist and that Necromancer is the true ritualist in gw2

Also yes Rit Rev ftw. Scepter + Focus please

@LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:

@Elric.4713 said:Nice bait name, but we want Ritualist.

Ritualist is necromancer's. Don't touch it with your dervish spiritual successor hands.

Laughs with my
Champion Ritualist
title.

Don’t get started with Lily it’ll turn into 15 pages about why you’re supposedly wrong that revenant has any ties to ritualisf and that Necromancer is the true ritualist in gw2

Also yes Rit Rev ftw. Scepter + Focus please

Nice strawman. Too bad the real logs say differently. I'll link them later.

All I want for Rev is a good alternative to Staff.

A defensive set is good, but Staff is too defensive, low on utility, low on damage.

Whenever yu are forced to swap to Staff, it feels bad.

GS would be welcome.I would love more weapons for Rev in general.

Rev has so little functional weapon sets it's almost pathetic.