Need help Recover Hacked Account — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

Need help Recover Hacked Account

Dear admins and friends, somebody got my Key and adress informations and constantly chaning my mail and my password. To prevent this situation i just bought 800 silver yesterday. And my phone authenticator was active. Today he changed it again. And this guy using VPN i am suspicious about my old homemate but i have no conneciton with him. I just spend many times and money on my account and i dont want to lose it. And you ask about last 4 digits from last purchase how could he changed it again? I just used my new card he cant know :( account name: doufeelachill.6078

Comments

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sapiente.2340 said:
    Dear admins and friends, somebody got my Key and adress informations and constantly chaning my mail and my password. To prevent this situation i just bought 800 silver yesterday. And my phone authenticator was active. Today he changed it again. And this guy using VPN i am suspicious about my old homemate but i have no conneciton with him. I just spend many times and money on my account and i dont want to lose it. And you ask about last 4 digits from last purchase how could he changed it again? I just used my new card he cant know :( account name: doufeelachill.6078

You will need to contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below. If you cannot log in, you can submit a ticket using the 'Anonymous' feature.

Good luck.

• I did and i just got it back 2 days ago and i used new card so he wont be able to take it back. But my logins changed again and i cant buy gems everytime i lost my account :(

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

And did you change the email address associated with your account? The usurper likely has access to your email, as well.

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/230428927-Guild-Wars-2-Account-Security (Read all and follow all security measures.)

Only the CS Team can assist you. No one on the forum has any power to work with others' accounts.

• MikeG.6389MikeG.6389 Member ✭✭✭

Did you deactivate the Authenticator? How could they change your account info with it active?

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 14, 2020

@Sapiente.2340 said:
    Dear admins and friends, somebody got my Key and adress informations and constantly chaning my mail and my password. To prevent this situation i just bought 800 silver yesterday.

There is no use in trying to regain sole access to your account when your computer is obviously infected by a keylogger. Make your PC save again before you proceed with changing account passwords.

@MikeG.6389 said:
    Did you deactivate the Authenticator? How could they change your account info with it active?

I believe there is software for this kind of thing once you have the person's phone number.