If more festivals were added what would you want to see?

I'm in agreement with Randulf, Gw2 already has more than enough festivals tbh.

Tbh i've often found the Halloween and Wintersday festivals alone to be a bit overkill due to their annual repetitiveness and more importantly.. their close proximity to one another.Now we've got Wintersday shortly after Halloween. (about a month or so between them)Lunar new year shortly after Wintersday. (less than a month between them)Super Adventure box shortly after Lunar New Year. (just over a month between them)Dragon Bash shortly after Super Adventure Box. (about 1-2 months between them)Festival of the Four Winds after Dragon Bash. (about a month between them)And then only a couple of months break from Festivals until Halloween starts again. (almost 3 months break from festivals)

These are very well spred out to cover more or less the whole year with the only notable breaks from festivals being between Dragonbash and SAB depending on when exactly Dragon Bash starts that month, and Festival of the Four Winds and Halloween which is the biggest break in the year we get from festivals.In all honesty I do get pretty burnt out on them after a while, Halloween and Wintersday are usually the ones I am most burnt out on thanks to annual repetition but this year I found no enthusiasm at all to play Lunar New Year which is a first for me.

I am looking forward to SAB though as I only really got into it in recent years and never cared much for it in the past.I can't say I am all that hyped for Dragonbash or Festival of the Four Winds again this year though, it doesn't feel all that long since I was playing them last year.

Something Walpurgisnacht-ish. Great for late spring, since it occurs on the break of April to May.

I think either the Sylvari or Norn would be best to house this festival.

As for its content..i think it should be a type of festival where the playerbase contributes to its 'build up'. Like various activities and events, that lead up to a celebration that only becomes grander in scale

@Randulf.7614 said:We are pretty overloaded with festivals now. I think any more would be overkill. Better they added to the existing ones

There isn't really much of a gap to be honest. I guess Meatoberfest could get expanded, but not sure it could fill a whole festival

Agreed, they could remove SAB to make place for a proper festival.

I wouldn't mind any new festivals, as long as they do not obstruct the release schedule, which is already adequately saturated with returning events. Something less prominent, like the already suggested Meatoberfest elevated to being a proper festival, that stays for a longer period of time but runs concurrently with living world releases, as opposed to replacing them.Also, I agree that the festivals we already have might be worth checking for major revisions here and there.

If more Festivals were to be added, I'd like to see a number of them SHORTENED in duration. Some seem to go on forever. But then they'd have to adjust the various Festival Achievements to make sure there's sufficient time to complete them. (Some are time-gated. I.E. "Complete the Dailies 5 times").

Meatoberfest would be a good opportunity for a "cooked" selection of mounts to be released, though. (A plucked Griffon, a hairless Springer with grill marks, the Meatball Rollerbeetle, and other delicious entrees!)