Thinking on Mirage [PVP-build]

darkvise.3197

I know that is soon to think about what is good and what is bad, but seeing all that hate on mirage have forced me to think about a functional build. On paper :sweat_smile:

Here the build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQRAnf8anELDlphVLDWoBMMjlXDzf/VATgoBgcyzpsC0bCOA-jJRHABC8EAuvMAAnEge2fAA

The build is all about confunsion/blind and "dodge"

Thanks to Big amount of Vigor, Rune of energy and Rune of Adventure-Jaut this build should be more elusive than a thief....The only problem i see is the lack of clone generation....

What do you think? Can this work?

I was thinking of something similar for WvW roaming, but I am still "refining" my idea. However, the lack of clone generation could be worked around with going sword in your offhand. The block on # 4 is actually solid for making new clones and the swordsman also can hit quite hard. If you'd switch torch with sword, you could also utilize persistence of memory to get the swordsman's might stacks on shatter.

Solid concept - clone generation will indeed be an issue and this is one of the biggest issues with mirage. Deceptive evasion is really the only answer to this.

False Oasis is just ... not good ... at all. I'd go with ether feast unless FO is made more useful upon release.

I'm not convinced condition management will be enough with elusive mind + Jaunt. Granted you also have the prestige and could always swap a utility for mantra cleanse or disenchanter, but it remains to be seen if truly playing without inspiration in a viable mirage build will be possible.

Archived