Finally aspects for SB were reduced!

Swagger.1459

LOL ya right

The ride never ends and Ranger will always be "in desperate need of nerfs" as long as people still get beaten by one

What's worse is that the more people migrate away from SlB and back to base ranger, the more "OMG nerf this pet, I shouldn't die to AI in pvp!" posts will start to crop up

Expect big nerfs to pet damage in the next pass the rate things are going

as long as ranger is a selectable class in gw2, it will always be complained about, it has been consistently complained about not in the meta, in the meta, utterly trash tier , god tier, etc etc

pet dmg will be nerfed, hopefully they can give some life to other pets

What are classes that are least complained about lately (since post patch)? I've seen calls for nerfs against Rangers, mesmers, guardians, necros, thieves and to a lesser extent elementalist (but still there).. I think it's warriors/engineers?

I'm just curious what is least complained about and further more if these complaints are coming from players of those classes.

@Strider.7849 said:What are classes that are least complained about lately (since post patch)? I've seen calls for nerfs against Rangers, mesmers, guardians, necros, thieves and to a lesser extent elementalist (but still there).. I think it's warriors/engineers?

I'm just curious what is least complained about and further more if these complaints are coming from players of those classes.

I'd imagine a lot of ranger complaints come from elementalists and necromancers. Maybe a few thieves in the mix.

People want easy God mode classes. They don't like it when they can't build for every possible circumstance.Ranger has always been the fly in the ointment . And theirs only one reason for that .Ranger is DPS dominant and takes advantage of zerg players that want to output maximum damage and simply neglect or refuse to build accordingly.Ranger can't do anything else that has any effectiveness in a large group. So they are forced to go full glass cannon because there are no other effective choices to make . I call BS on anyone that has a proper build saying they get one shotted by a ranger. People want to play the same Meta as before. No armour , no vitality , no healing , all damage and then complain they got killed by a ranger. GO KITTEN YOURSELVES!!Ranger/Druid/SB is not over powered and never has been. The problem is NOT soulbeast but the BOONS . Its the boons in the game that need adjusting and that includes all boons for all classes. It has always been the boons since HoT and made worse since PoF . Trashing a class and its weapons down to fix a broader problem is completely stupid Pull your heads out of your back sides ANET and wake the F UP !

@"NorthernRedStar.3054" said:The only way to achieve reasonable damage on ranger right now is going with berserker's and marksmanship. So many classes have access to protection that you'll be hitting like a wet noodle even with Sic' Em.

"We didn't want to nerf 'sic em' so just nerfed everything else such that you're forced to take 'sic em'"

People got paid a living wage for this kind of design