Forging Steel story step does not progress — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Forging Steel story step does not progress

Ive done the Forging Steel strike two times now, its still not progressing

Comments

• Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

Did it once but same thing, it doesnt count.

Amana Silentchild; My Main
    Ember Wandertooth; The Kingslayer, Kianda Redpaw; The Blazing Light
    Why GW is Called Guildwars

• LucianDK.8615LucianDK.8615 Member ✭✭✭✭

Seems the problem was waiting for dialogue -post- getting the reward chests unintuitive.

@LucianDK.8615 said:
    Seems the problem was waiting for dialogue -post- getting the reward chests unintuitive.

Not sure thats the case? My group got the chests and left(twice, tried again.)

@Dante.1763 said:

@LucianDK.8615 said:

after the chests, move further up. Bangar will come and talk to the group. Only -then- it completes.

@LucianDK.8615 said:

@Dante.1763 said:

@LucianDK.8615 said:

after the chests, move further up. Bangar will come and talk to the group. Only -then- it completes.

THAT, is idiotic, but thanks for the information. regardless not running it again today, its far to long to run three times to progress the story.

@Dante.1763 said:

@LucianDK.8615 said:

@Dante.1763 said:

@LucianDK.8615 said:

THAT, is idiotic, but thanks for the information. regardless not running it again today, its far to long to run three times to progress the story.

Yep, absolutely not intuitive.

• you are talking about forged steel achivement right ? i got the same problem

@Vlad Filen.8049 said:
    you are talking about forged steel achivement right ? i got the same problem

No, what I were talking about is the story step Forged Steel, that needed to finish the strike. But unintuitive how to complete it properly, having to go further for a dialogue post chest loot.

• just wanna say this is like the most frustrating, buggy story step i've ever played. missed the dialogue at the end so now have to do it a 3rd time (first time was total failure), it's been hours since i started. almost want to throw my keyboard against the wall. for kitten's sake

• Thread revive.... Thanks Anet.