Season 1 not accessible? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Season 1 not accessible?

Am i missing something here? Or is just another bug in the system?

Comments

• Cynder.2509Cynder.2509 Member ✭✭✭

I think you need to collect some things in the corresponding maps first. This is what I could read from the achievement descriptions.

I'm Hunter, he/him
    Character infos: https://is-it-because-im-charr.tumblr.com/charactersgw2

• Teratus.2859Teratus.2859 Member ✭✭✭✭

Had the same issue, you have to go back to living world 1 locations and collect memories to make the missions available in the pool.

While this patch is pretty kitten awesome Anet kinda made this bit in particular a little confusing and without clear instructions.

• GWMO.4785GWMO.4785 Member ✭✭✭

ooooooooooooooh... damnit. ok thanks guys <3

• Fleabite.7528Fleabite.7528 Member ✭✭
    edited March 17, 2020

Meh - collected the books and handed in but S1 STILL not unlocked in pool or gate (and yup, have both expacs)

EDIT: Silly me. It's not the books, but the specific Visions of.... quests.

• Loboling.5293Loboling.5293 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 18, 2020

Edit: I just found this in the patch notes and found it very helpful:

Once you've completed the story, inspect a mysterious message in the Eye of the North to begin a journey to master the Scrying Pool and experience a selection of Season 1 stories once again:
    Cragstead
    North Nolan Hatchery
    Canach's Lair
    The Nightmare Incarnate

So it looks like you have to finish all the story chapters first before moving onto season 1.

Edit 2: Looks like it's in the description itself, I just misread it last night.

• Brycar.2651Brycar.2651 Member ✭✭✭

Right. Go to the map where you grab the memory item. Then go back to the scrying pool. The pool will then have the option for the s1 chapter.

You can follow the achievements in the current new story. I was looking for “Season 1” to show in my story journal but it doesn’t work that way.

• trixantea.1230trixantea.1230 Member ✭✭✭

Collecting these items to unlock the S1 missions was unnecessary. It was just a hassle with no meaning behind.

• For almost all the issues I had with achievements or "secret" contents I had, AyinMaiden has the answer. Literally 30 seconds Googling it and you have the answer.

Keriayn‌‌ | Asura | Necromancer
    Raven Evergloam | Human | Mesmer
    Astrid Bloodbourne | Norn | Guardian
    Pallu'Kaziel | Sylvari | Ranger
    Johanna Mordkönige | Human | Warrior