Possible Spoilers! My observation on a certain enemy — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Lore

Possible Spoilers! My observation on a certain enemy

Ogwom.7940Ogwom.7940 Member ✭✭

Hi everyone, not sure if this is spoiler territory, but I was wondering why the Stone Summit seem to vanish into Ash and Embers when ever you kill them?
I also found a journal from a possible Stone Summit inside the Ryland Story Instance that could give clues to this phenomenon.
I can't remember what it said, but something along the lines of, "The doors are closed and secured, and that his memory was fading (???)."

I have to still look for more journal entries, because there is an achievement for collecting all of them I believe.

Comments

• Ogwom.7940Ogwom.7940 Member ✭✭

Oh never mind, I just saw another person's post on this that gave the explanation!

• Fueki.4753Fueki.4753 Member ✭✭✭✭

I think that Primordus somehow corrupted them during their conversion from Flesh to Stone.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20, 2020

@Fueki.4753 said:
    I think that Primordus somehow corrupted them during their conversion from Flesh to Stone.

The explanation is in the lore books you find in the 2 new instances (which has been transcribed onto the wiki)

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .