Thee official gs and ritualist thread — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Professions Revenant

Thee official gs and ritualist thread

Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭

Since it's confirmed, but not, that we are getting gs and ritualist what would you guys like to see in it? Laserbeams?

Anet buff me :-(
Make me good at game!

Comments

• DonArkanio.6419DonArkanio.6419 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18, 2020

No for the Ritualist and no for the Greatsword.

There are a lot more interesting themes to draw from. And Ritualist is already in the game. Split into other classes.

Edit: o!! edgy ritualist with a greatsword and master tewgoh. i just realized how edggy it would be. Black and red + greatsword and Asian theme

• Kanok.3027Kanok.3027 Member ✭✭✭

@DonArkanio.6419 said:
    No for the Ritualist and no for the Greatsword.

There are a lot more interesting themes to draw from. And Ritualist is already in the game. Split into other classes.

Edit: o!! edgy ritualist with a greatsword and master tewgoh. i just realized how edggy it would be. Black and red + greatsword and Asian theme

THANK you! Someone else that knows that we don't need the Greatsword. I prefer something more fun, like Dual Daggers (cough Look to the left side of your screen cough) or something else magic based since we are using magic from the Mists. Hell, I'll even take a Longbow since our ranged options aren't exactly great with Shortbow or Hammer (one is garbo and the other is slow).

I Rev, therefore I am. Don't ruin my favorite class, please and thank you.

• Raknar.4735Raknar.4735 Member ✭✭✭

Throwable laserbeans. You're feeding your enemy, but at the same time burning them. The legend is obviously going to be Legendary Pear Stuffed Nopal Stance.

You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you. Umbasa.

• draxynnic.3719draxynnic.3719 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Raknar.4735 said:
    Throwable laserbeans. You're feeding your enemy, but at the same time burning them. The legend is obviously going to be Legendary Pear Stuffed Nopal Stance.

No, no, no...

Legendary Distraught Choya Stance.

• Fueki.4753Fueki.4753 Member ✭✭✭✭

If Revenant really gets Ritualist, it should get either scepter or focus (or both).