Aurene missing from Eye of the North?

I am not 100% sure on this but I think that when you go to EoTN with a character who hasn't progressed that far in the story it won't load Aurine in as she's a pretty big spoiler for post Season 4 content and EoTN only requires PoF to access (as a dev mentioned in another post the EoTN waypoint appears for everyone not just characters playing the visions of the past content)

I think this is where the bug is coming from, Characters who have played that content should be able to see her but her model is not loading in as if they havent played the content.

That's my theory anyway.

• 8 months later...

@Teratus.2859 said:I am not 100% sure on this but I think that when you go to EoTN with a character who hasn't progressed that far in the story it won't load Aurine in as she's a pretty big spoiler for post Season 4 content and EoTN only requires PoF to access (as a dev mentioned in another post the EoTN waypoint appears for everyone not just characters playing the visions of the past content)

I think this is where the bug is coming from, Characters who have played that content should be able to see her but her model is not loading in as if they havent played the content.

That's my theory anyway.

You may be right, I only see her there on the character that did the latest stories. The rest of my alts see an empty pool there.

• 2 years later...