Some minor bug reporting here.

Most of this stuff not to bad still thought I'd toss them your way anet maybe for future fixes.Though Hero point bug might be bit game breaker just depends how you look at it.

1. can't change elite specs on mount, you can but can't equip the specific weapon that the elite spec allows you to use while sitting on a mount. Even if you hop off mount with char UI still open you still can't equip the spec weapon, have to close char window reopen then equip while not on mount. I haven't tested on any char other than engineer so i don't know if affecting all or not if I can remember when i play to night I'll test and see. (maybe intended for a more technical reason but to me felt like a bug so if it isn't my apologies)

2. Was some other strange thing I ran into last night I'll probably have to update this to give u exact name and location also PoF related bug happened on Hero point vet the HP boss was already red named when I got to him but when i got him to like 5% health he acted like i won (said his commending words) and never gave me Hero points he quit fighting and health completely recovered as if he was defeated and stayed red. So he definetly has bugged out. Don't know how repeatable this is, it has only happened once so far.Maybe another can back me up on it. Also I will state there was no other player around.Edit: update just took a pic with red circle aound the HP that bugged out I'm also on the char that had the bug just to show i don't actually have it. np I get it later. https://imgur.com/a/Ei35q Still i think it's legitimate bug that you might wanna know about.

Archived