Steel And Fire Music

Adding this one too.

I love the music in this mini-episode - composed by Maclaine Diemer and Brendon Williams that took care of the battle music.

There are some returning motives, even from Season 3: Rising Flames (Dragon Vigil) and from the Ballad of the Soulkeeper.

I really enjoyed this episode ^^

Anet did a good job actually making me feel like I was part of a proper Charr Warband.Unfortunately the Personal Story for Charr never managed to capture that very well, neither did our time with the Pact or the Orders.Closest we got was with our story guild but that's not really a Warband.

@Teratus.2859 said:I really enjoyed this episode ^^

Anet did a good job actually making me feel like I was part of a proper Charr Warband.Unfortunately the Personal Story for Charr never managed to capture that very well, neither did our time with the Pact or the Orders.Closest we got was with our story guild but that's not really a Warband.

I absolutely agree, a season being focused on Charr and Norn was such a good idea, I think they realized new music, story and regions were needed to make those two races more interesting. So far they do really good job with that.