Unable to log in, error code 3023:1012:6:350 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

Unable to log in, error code 3023:1012:6:350

I am having a hard time logging in, keep giving me the error code 3023:1012:6:350 "The code you entered is invalid. Please check your information and try again" after entering email and password via client. Can't log in the game or gw2 website. I tried looking up the error code but couldn't find much info on it.

I know my credentials are correct, changed password multiple time just to double check. I have tested on different devices but no luck.
Other account have no problem logging in though.

Anyone else having the same issue?

<1

Comments

• Locce.8405Locce.8405 Member ✭✭✭

Yeah, a friend has the same problem. It's definitely the account that doesn't work, so it sounds like something only the support can fix.

• I'm having the same problem, although with my main-account. I can't login on the website either. Hence this alt-account.
    https://puu.sh/Fmtoc/157507b435.png

• DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

Are you eu or na?

• Same on my bf's account... mine works fine at least...

• @DemonSeed.3528 I am in EU playing in NA server. At least now I know I'm not the only one with this issue!

• Sinnerman.9168Sinnerman.9168 Member
    edited March 19, 2020

I am having the same issue on my main account? Alt account goes right threw every time. I don't understand? Can you file a ticket from another account? Any help would be appreciated. I am in NA.

• @Sinnerman.9168 You can submit a ticket anonymously without needing to log in. I submitted mine earlier today, just waiting for a reply :/
    https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/requests/new Just gotta click "submit your ticket anonymously"

If anyone here gets it resolved let us know what you did

• jonG.8369jonG.8369 Member ✭✭

I'm getting the same error. I've submitted an anoymous ticket since i can't login to support under this account.

• It seems like there are quite a few of us affected by this issue. Anyone know if Anet released a statement on it?

• ya this is happening to i put in a ticket 5 hours ago thinking i was hacked. anyone get a reply yet about this?

• @MoonMoon.1560 My ticket was in 12 hours ago, just keep refreshing my mail waiting for a response. I've been waiting all week to play tonight :(

• kitten i thought my account was hacked im still pissed when it happened to me i was in the middle of a game and bam dc and now i cant log in

• Posting from my alt account. Same error started for me around 1am this morning, tried all the usual common error fixes and then several others. Submitted a ticket about 13 hours ago now, at least it's nice to know I'm not the only one! Phew.

• did u think ur account was hacked?

• i have tried to do the repai for gw2 but it didnt help. nut it might help for u guys

• @MoonMoon.1560 I think only support can help at this point :/ Guess we will have to wait to hear from them

• Alukah.2063Alukah.2063 Member ✭✭
    edited March 19, 2020

Friend is having the same issue since yesterday, and many people on Reddit as well.

• I am getting the same error. I can log in fine from here on the 2nd account, and also just tried on my 3rd account on EU and that one can log in fine as well. Looking at my bank guild last online info I can see my main account logged out last night around 21 hours ago which is the correct time from when I logged out last night so I am pretty sure it is some issue support will need to look at. I have submitted an anonymous ticket since I cannot log in to submit a ticket on the affected account.

The ticket I submitted around lunch time today hasn't been updated yet.

• Titus.7694Titus.7694 Member ✭✭

I had the same issue, my account was flagged because of suspicious activity and they blocked it as a safety precaution. I gained my access back. I hope you are all able to get back in.

@Titus.7694 said:
    I had the same issue, my account was flagged because of suspicious activity and they blocked it as a safety precaution. I gained my access back. I hope you are all able to get back in.

You gained access back after a period of time or from contacting support?

• Using my wife's account since mine has the same problem.

All of you facing this issue, does it affect your oldest account? When did you open that account? Before or sometime around launch in August 2012? I'm suspecting a pattern based on what I've read here and on Reddit. Alt accounts unaffected and main ones getting locked out.

You might be on to something there

• My main account was made about 2 weeks after launch I believe. I'm assuming I flagged my account for suspicious activity though since I just came back from a 7 month hiatus and purchased a large amount of gems. Haven't heard back on my ticket yet (19 hours ago), hopefully tomorrow!

• No preliminary statement from ArenaNet to at least acknowledge this problem and assure us they are looking into it at all. Nothing on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit or on this forum. Disappointing.

Welcome back! Wish it was under better circumstances.

• My account that is affected is a game pre-release account. I did bye 1600 gems on it a couple days ago but I also did on this 2nd account at the same time and this 2nd account has no issues. This account was made around 2 years after release. When the keys are on sale I will sometimes get 25, it is not like that is a large amount spent on gems and it is not like it is out of the norm for the account to get some. There were no large items bought or sold on the TP, unless buying the other 14 gallant skins (got 2 from the keys) for around 200gold is considered a lot, which is not a lot.

• Quite sure gem purchase is not a factor. None of my 3 accounts bought gems recently. Only my oldest account is affected.

• To everyone here i got my account back and this was what happened....

YiarToday at 00:05
    Hello,

Thank you for your patience while we looked into your issue.

It appears this account was caught in our regular account security review. After thoroughly reviewing this account we have removed the block that was placed on it. You may now access our services again.

If you should need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us!
    Regards,

Yiar
    Guild Wars 2 Support Team
    http://help.guildwars2.com/

Odd, wonder what they mean by "caught in our regular security review".

I'm able to get back in. Support sent me an email and mentioned that my account was flagged during a regular account security review. Not sure what exactly caused a red flag in their system.

Glad you got yours back - hopefully the others who are having this problem get sorted too.

• im having the same issue with the invalid code. im on my spare account cause i cant log in with my main

• @MoonMoon.1560 Glad you got your account back!
    Its been almost 24 hours for me, but no response yet. I thought tickets were gonna be resolved in order of submission? :(

• Does anyone here have news on their ticket yet?
    My daughter is having the same issue & didnt hear from the support for over 29hours now.

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

The CS Team allows 72 hours to respond to tickets, and more time when the volume of tickets is high.
    Just an FYI.

• @elRitmo.7869

I think it's been about 30 hour ish for me as well. No response yet :/ I am just confused since some people were able to get their issues resolved faster than others despite the ticket system claiming to be in first come first serve bases.

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's first come, first served as far as routing to the appropriate team. Then, each case may have different circumstances.
    Should all tickets be held up over a difficult situation that came in earlier? Should all CS Team Members sit idle waiting for one difficult case to resolve?

• Honestly I was hoping that a GM would give us a statement about this here on this post since many many people are having the same issue.
    Cause it's clearly an issue from their side.

• A whole day with no response... sigh

• Day 3

Still no response. I'm going to lose an entire weekend's play time because of this ridiculous screw-up.

Sent them screenshots of statements from reddit and this thread. I suspect we all got flagged for siphoning resources from our alt accounts to our main accounts. That's the only commonality I can see from the descriptions of everyone affected.

Just when the content release cadence and state of the game is improving, we get this. How are we not supposed to get paranoid about our future in the game when we can't even have the security of knowing our accounts won't get randomly banned like this without proper oversight?

• kitten here it's already 47hours witout a response. Very dissappointing.

• @NekoRin.9240 said:
    Sent them screenshots of statements from reddit and this thread. I suspect we all got flagged for siphoning resources from our alt accounts to our main accounts. That's the only commonality I can see from the descriptions of everyone affected.

Funfact tho is that my daughter dont even has alt accounts. But i sent her some stuff n her boyfriend did aswell.

She had her account suspended once like 3 days after she bought the expansion.
    The support meant to her that she got hacked. Which is... lets be honest... ridiculous.

Now we have the case that she bought the upgrade for it. and BAM account gone again.

• @NekoRin.9240
    I have no alt account and no funnel at all :/ maybe guildies sending few gold here and there (never anything big) and winning one legendary giveaway. But that was like, at least two three years ago. Just got back to playing last week, and bam. Can't log in :/

• @NekoRin.9240
    To add more, I only ever play WvW, and my account probably has less than 20g in atm.

• @koalala.4389 said:
    @NekoRin.9240
    I have no alt account and no funnel at all :/ maybe guildies sending few gold here and there (never anything big) and winning one legendary giveaway. But that was like, at least two three years ago. Just got back to playing last week, and bam. Can't log in :/

My daughter got back to the game like 2 months ago. Now she's actually thinking bout quitting again cause the support takes it's sweet time answering to this.

• I got the same response that MoonMoon posted about 16 hours after I submitted a ticket and was back in the game yesterday afternoon. Still no idea what their "regular security review" means or how I got flagged.

• This situation is very odd tbh. A few people already have their accounts back & others wait almost 3days at this point.
    I sent in a ticket on my account aswell regarding my daughters issue. Support checked it TWICE the past 2 days & nothing happens.
    She still doesnt have a mail from the support & still got her account locked for no reason at all.

• @elRitmo.7869 oh really? That is odd indeed. I am wondering why some of our cases are more complicated or harder to work out than others. I barely have 10k achievement, and don't have much going on beside wvw. It's been about... 60hr? I don't mind it taking little longer, it is weekend after all with this virus around, I'm sure they are busy too. The part that gives me anxiety is that we haven't heard anything back from anet, and not knowing if my account will ever come back XD