Fractal relics? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Fractals/Dungeons/Strike Missions/Raids

Fractal relics?

I already have "Fractal God" and I have close to 50k relics. Is there anything useful I can be doing with those?

I know how to use the search function on the forums. And I understand this was asked before. The answer that was given in the past was "save them for Fractal God". I already have that. I was wondering if anyone figured out anything useful to do with them.

Comments

• Nice! I still have a lot to progress, only at Savant. I’m guessing you have the Omnipotion already.

Could be some ways to turn them into gold I guess. Buy the 2 Clovers each day, make tier 1 Leggys and sell them. Requires some work though.

Buy trinkets and stuff, and salvage for a chance for those Recycle items sold for a lot of gold on the TP. (Used for that fractal recycle achievement).

• Turkeyspit.3965Turkeyspit.3965 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Xentera.4560 said:
    I already have "Fractal God" and I have close to 50k relics. Is there anything useful I can be doing with those?

I know how to use the search function on the forums. And I understand this was asked before. The answer that was given in the past was "save them for Fractal God". I already have that. I was wondering if anyone figured out anything useful to do with them.

Buying and selling rebreather recipe sheets? Can't think of anything else off the top
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/BUY-4373#vendor11

• Safandula.8723Safandula.8723 Member ✭✭✭✭

u can get fractal bags! nah srsyl system needs rework

make prepardness baseline plz

• Nothing decent, just 20-slot bags and reselling breather recipes

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

Maybe its time to implement a way to upgrade bags up to 32/36 or even 40 slots with fractal relics.

• Brandon Uzumaki.1524Brandon Uzumaki.1524 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 21, 2020

Keep piling them up for Fractal Legendary Armor, you never know hehe.

• lare.5129lare.5129 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21, 2020

50k ? you can easy convert is to 70-80 gold if you want buy and sell on TP recipe sheets.

• vyncius.6105vyncius.6105 Member ✭✭✭

just get clovers everyday, by the end of month you will be able to craft gen 1 legendary and sell it, about 900 gold profit, if you get all clovers from fractals, daily logins, pvp, wvw