Working towards making Legendary Greatsword Exordium but need help

Ive completed making the precursor Exitare

All I need now is -

Mystic TributeGift of Exordiumand gift of desert mastery(as maguuma mastery is a no go because I used up skill points not on maguuma races stuff so am unable to obtain Gift of the Itzel, Gift of the Nuhoch & Gift of the Exalted needed with gift of gliding in order to make Gift of Insights which is part of maguuma mastery)

I already have Spirit of the Skimmer for Gift of Rider but I need to obtain the others but they cost elegy mosaics. How do I obtain Elegy Mosaics? possibly quickly and in reasonable amounts?

I know its going to be an uphill battle getting 100 shards of exitare again to make Gift of Exordium but Iam determined slowly but surely to craft this my first legendary! :3

@aspirine.6852 said:I dont quite understand why gift of maguma is impossible in your case? Or perhaps i just misunderstood .

I think OP refers to not having maxed out the HoT masteries. In that case, Desert Mastery might very well be simpler/faster to get. Why hardly matter now though, just how to do it in a realistic timeframe.