Fix for Metrica Province Skyscale Rider when? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Fix for Metrica Province Skyscale Rider when?

Its been weeks and weeks, please can you fix this so I can complete it already?

Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+38k) ~550 on the Leaderboards.

Comments

• Supposedly they were fixed on [February 11]

A rift in Metrica Province was not counting toward the Skyscale Rider: Tarnished Coast achievement, but a rift in Caledon Forest was counting for both itself and the Metrica Province rift. Now both rifts count once each toward Skyscale Rider: Tarnished Coast.

Be careful what you ask for
    ANet might give it to you.

Forum Guides: Images. Text

• It was not, its still bugged.

Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+38k) ~550 on the Leaderboards.

• Still bugged.

• This is still bugged for me and I've sent several bug reports and talked with support 2 times. Can you please fix it already?

• solo.2519solo.2519 Member

Still bugged.

• Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

How odd, i just did these achievements(Today) without issues until i got to Orr and ihad to relog repeatedly to get the buff. But all the ones once completed counted. Have you done a repair?

Amana Silentchild; My Main
    Ember Wandertooth; The Kingslayer, Kianda Redpaw; The Blazing Light
    Why GW is Called Guildwars

• It seems only a few people cant get credit for one of the rifts in metrica province. A simple solution would be to just remove it because that one has been buggy from the start.

• Jong.5937Jong.5937 Member ✭✭

I did this only a few days ago and it was fine. What I did experience was a few maps where the first time I did a rift I would get no achievement but every time, if I then did the same rift again from the start I would get the achievement at the end. This happened for me I think on 3 maps. Definitely worth a try.

• There is no fix, please stop giving ideas how to fix this. I have done it on basically all my characters, alot of times, every day. Nothing works. Its on ArenaNet to fix this. This thread is just to make them aware.

• Jong.5937Jong.5937 Member ✭✭
    edited May 12, 2020

Well I'm not arguing it needs fixing, of course. But, to be 100% clear I completed the entire Ruler of the Skies achievement about a week ago successfully and the workaround I described above worked 100% for me on I think 3 maps. It is not some random "idea" and is likely to work for some if, probably, not all. It is at least worth a try if other people searching the forums (obviously not you, unfortunately) wish to complete it before Anet get round to fixing!

Remember the whole point of using a support forum, as opposed to opening a support ticket, is to share information with the entire community and not to provide support soley to the OP.

• Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭

I took some time to go do all the Tarnished Coast ones again just now, on the tiny chance that it wasn't the ne Metrica one causing me issues even though on my very first time through I watched the achieve progress after each rift. Still bugged, I'm at 11/12. It would be nice if this were fixed.

• Deedrick.4372Deedrick.4372 Member ✭✭

Just did them all yesterday, they are working fine. Wish they had a consistency in the ap to show which ones are done to make it easier to find the missing ones.

• Hesione.9412Hesione.9412 Member ✭✭✭

If you put the relevant API key into the achievement pages, it will de-focus the ones you have already done. The other bonus is that the wiki shows where they are.