Selection at Scrying Pool: No Darkrime Delves?

It's not what I mean, sorry if I explain poorly. I try to say it better: I have done whole story and all season 1 missions. I thought that once all is done, when we return to scrying pool, each can be repeated by selecting in the list. But as is now - for me - all are in the list except Darkrime Delves. I don't know if it's normal or a bug.

Edited for an add: Some guildies just told me that they have the same issue. They did full story and all season 1 steps. In the selection screen at pool, the list has all of them except Darkrime Delves. So it's normal?

@Dreamy Lu.3865 said:It's not what I mean, sorry if I explain poorly. I try to say it better: I have done whole story and all season 1 missions. I thought that once all is done, when we return to scrying pool, each can be repeated by selecting in the list. But as is now - for me - all are in the list except Darkrime Delves. I don't know if it's normal or a bug.

Edited for an add: Some guildies just told me that they have the same issue. They did full story and all season 1 steps. In the selection screen at pool, the list has all of them except Darkrime Delves. So it's normal?

Restart the episode. There will be a purple star/splat next to the scrying pool for redoing Darkrime Delves.

• Like 2

@Dreamy Lu.3865 said:I just want to know if it's a bug that after all is done, at scrying pool, Forging Steel appears as a choice but not Darkrime Delves, the one after that.

Darkrime Delves is (internally) a story-instance and appears as a story-instance star near the scrying pool if the story is active in your story journal and after you finished Forging steel at least once.

Forging steel is (internally) a strike mission that can be started even when the episode is not active anymore in your story journal.

It is a little bit confusing and this separation feels artificial.

• 3 years later...