Pact of Pain — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Professions Revenant

Pact of Pain

otto.5684otto.5684 Member ✭✭✭✭

Is Pact of Pain, major master trait in corruption, not working? I do not see any effect on skills damage duration or on character's stats sheet.

Comments

• Virdo.1540Virdo.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21, 2020

its working. But its not like an hard condi-increase like through expertise.
    It increases your condi-duration AFTER calculating expertise&runes etc in.

So from standard (100% duration) ,u will get 115% duration.
    With full expertise etc (200% duration), u will get an 230% duration.

its like with heralds Facet of Natures-Passive. It Increases Boons by 20% after calculating concentration etc in.

• otto.5684otto.5684 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21, 2020

So if I understand correctly, it works, but you cannot see it on your character sheet and on top, not impacted by limits.

• Chungo.3169Chungo.3169 Member ✭✭

Good info, but I still have a question, someone knows why in pvp when using the weapon seal that increases the duration of torment by 25% does not count in experience statistics and the increased duration will not be seen in the weapon or legend skills. . Does this stamp really work in pvp?

• Virdo.1540Virdo.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Chungo.3169 said:
    Good info, but I still have a question, someone knows why in pvp when using the weapon seal that increases the duration of torment by 25% does not count in experience statistics and the increased duration will not be seen in the weapon or legend skills. . Does this stamp really work in pvp?

well a week ago or so, when i played last match, the +25% duration of torment could be seen.