How to replay Season 1 Living Story — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Players Helping Players

How to replay Season 1 Living Story

Per title, i thought it's playable after the latest update? Now It's just history lesson.?

Comments

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

The vast majority of Season 1 is still not playable. 4 short sections have been made playable again, but lacking any of the surrounding story or activities to give them context.

You access them by completing the two-part Steel and Fire story - the public strike mission and the instanced story where you play as Ryland - then read the note next to Rytlock once you're back in the Eye of the North. That will unlock achievements which grant you access to the 4 flashbacks by finding items at the locations where those instances occur.

Danielle Aurorel - Desolation EU. Mini Collector.

"Not dead which eternal lie, stranger eons death may die. Drain you of your sanity, face the thing that should not be"

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

You need to visit each of the associated locations and interact with an object to unlock those. After unlocking they can be accessed from the Scrying Pool.

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Danikat.8537 said:
    lacking any of the surrounding story or activities to give them context.

A little context would truly be a nice addition to the missions, like an introduction text at the beginning of each mission.

I hope more LWS1 content will be added this way in the future.

• @Khisanth.2948 said:
    You need to visit each of the associated locations and interact with an object to unlock those. After unlocking they can be accessed from the Scrying Pool.

What's this? How to know where those associated locations are?

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@tinyasian.8941 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:

You see the collection icon when you get close
    send me a msg if you want to know exact maps mate.

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

@tinyasian.8941 said:

Hints can be found in the achievements' descriptions. More details can be found on GW2 Wiki.

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

@tinyasian.8941 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:

The achievements mention which map to go to and when you are in those maps there are marks showing where the objects are.
    Imgur

• @Khisanth.2948 said:

@tinyasian.8941 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:

The achievements mention which map to go to and when you are in those maps there are marks showing where the objects are.
    Imgur

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@tinyasian.8941 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:

Imgur

So after i went to these objects and i replay the entire Living World Season 1?

• which achievement is this by the way? I am trying to look for it in the Wiki.

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@tinyasian.8941 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@tinyasian.8941 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:

Imgur

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@tinyasian.8941 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:

Imgur

So after i went to these objects and i replay the entire Living World Season 1?

No you cant play the whole thing, its 4 missions were you meet 5 of the people your running around with in season 2,3,4 and 5.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Visions_of_the_Past:Steel_and_Fire(achievements)

Scroll down to bottom then up untill you see

Visions of the Past achievements

And read whats below that.