LFGuild on Dragonbrand (WvW, Semi - casual player, CST)

Zye.5369

Hello,

I'm returning to GuildWars 2 after a large break. I'm looking for a WvW focused guild, I'm currently on Dragonbrand, but not opposed to switching servers. I'm looking for a guild that likes to has fun, but also plays objectives. I have a mic and a don't mind using voice chat at all. I actually prefer it :smile:. I'm really into playing thief lately, but I do have other characters if needed.

Feel free to reach out in game, via mail or even just here on the forums.In Game: Zye.5369

Hi, we're from SoR if you don't find anything on Dragonbrand.

a bit about us:We're just looking for active people who want to play everything GW2 has to offer. Laid back in almost every aspect. We have plans to put together a 10 person WvW/GvG group, also have plans for daily dungeon running/raid groups. [GoPK] Guild of the Primeval Kings is a new guild made up of a few old players from launch of the base game. We used to be in an old WvW guild named Feelings Aren't Required[FEAR]. We need officers who are experienced in PvE/WvW/sPvP. Must be able to show knowledge of basic META builds. So if you're interested, shoot me a message on here or message us in game. DonFoe.9604 or LostBalloon.6423Additionnal info: We have a guild hall & a discord is available.