The Stone Summit Ritual

xoz.2481

I haven't seen a thread about this yet some I decided to make one. Based on Fallen from the Summit it appears that some of the Stone Summit resisted the rite of the great dwarf and instead invoked the rite of the great destroyer. Destroyer dwarves are something I wanted to see and it makes me exited that they're actually here now. We'll probably see more them when Primordus is the focus of the story.

I suspect the ending of this Saga is going to end up being a 3 way battle between the Commander and his/her allies VS Jormag (Bangar's One Charr and Icebroods) VS Primordus (Destroyer and Stone Summit) then at the end something happens after the death of Jormag and Primordus which will then lead into 1 or 2 more episodes of the Saga focusing as the Prologue to the upcoming Cantha Expansion storyline involving the new threat introduced after Jormag and Primordus death along with the reason why we can go to Cantha now despite the centuries of Isolationism policy.

My current expectations for the next episode is most likely being the episode that properly introduce the stone summit and Primordus back into this Saga for this 3 way battle.