im sorry but im not hype at all

BadSanta.6527

hello , ihave to say iwas glad to hear new expac is coming but as for my main ranger icant say that. base on both elite soulbeast and druid in my opinion this is going to be very bad for us,. yeha for sure they will give us something boring but effective at first and then nerf. im sorry but both druid and sn lack of creativity and to be honst very stale comper to the rest of the class. ranger is my main and im stick to it ( mostrly play core ) but im scared that evrey expac the gap betwen ranger and others wil increse , before attacking me i want to emphasize that im not talking about the effectivenes but on the gamplay and cosmatic. dont get me worng i think ireno is great developer but ithink its time for a change in the ranger section,

@BadSanta.6527 said:hello , ihave to say iwas glad to hear new expac is coming but as for my main ranger icant say that. base on both elite soulbeast and druid in my opinion this is going to be very bad for us,. yeha for sure they will give us something boring but effective at first and then nerf. im sorry but both druid and sn lack of creativity and to be honst very stale comper to the rest of the class. ranger is my main and im stick to it ( mostrly play core ) but im scared that evrey expac the gap betwen ranger and others wil increse , before attacking me i want to emphasize that im not talking about the effectivenes but on the gamplay and cosmatic. dont get me worng i think ireno is great developer but ithink its time for a change in the ranger section,

Next specs will be broken to make sales and then nerfed to the oblivion while others classes scrubs the ground with this class. It's the Anet's cycle because nobody plays with the ranger other than RPing in openworld.

You'll get used to it.