Warrior is such a underpower, mediocre dmg no utility garbage class

just as my title mentions warrior has nothing to offer, it used to be a duelist in Plat+legendary, but now it offers nothing. It has no sustain, the damage is mediocre because it was nerf the most from this power balance change and the utility as of blinds, imobolize, clensing to self or allies is non existent. The class is pretty trash and should probobly not be played in competitive ever. I don't care about warrior balance anymore you can keep the class gutted it was fun I had my fun for like 1 year on warrior, but catch me on a condition class. I wanted to just provide my feedback regards to what I think about the class after rerolling off it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sunshine.5014 said:Eh LOL. Warrior is very strong in Plat+.

completly untrue I try playing warrior on Plat, and many people every other game or two ask me if I have anything else better to play. This just shows many players don't want their team mates has warrior and also other warriors have seen to done bad. I reach Plat 2 last season and currently strugglying to stay on Plat I, but thats because this class is holding me back. I have try Firebrand and Weaver and I significantly do much better the sustain and the dmg over time even quick dmg while also having utility is so great. I prob won't touch warrior again other classes seems to have a lot going for. hopefully you don't see it has me been bias I'm just telling you what I see and experience. Like I mention warrior can stay gutted is w/e for me I'm enjoy other classes atm.

@Fantasylife.7981 said:

@Sunshine.5014 said:Eh LOL. Warrior is very strong in Plat+.

completly untrue I try playing warrior on Plat, and many people every other game or two ask me if I have anything else better to play. This just shows many players don't want their team mates has warrior and also other warriors have seen to done bad. I reach Plat 2 last season and currently strugglying to stay on Plat I, but thats because this class is holding me back. I have try Firebrand and Weaver and I significantly do much better the sustain and the dmg over time even quick dmg while also having utility is so great. I prob won't touch warrior again other classes seems to have a lot going for. hopefully you don't see it has me been bias I'm just telling you what I see and experience. Like I mention warrior can stay gutted is w/e for me I'm enjoy other classes atm.

Bandwagonner spotted.

You are not playing the right build then. There are Warrior builds you can even beat the lamest meta 2v2 comp easy with, and it didn't even matter what your duo is playing as long as he doesn't suck and get farmed fast ofc. Condi support Warrior for example. Don't ask for build i do not spread cancer.

@Crozame.4098 said:Its obsoletely trash in the 2v2. Mesmer? You can still land 10+ confusion and 10+ torment in 1-2 seconds. And there are port, stealth, so can kite around in the 2v2 arena.

10 confusion and torment will do 8k dmg if not cleansed mate :Dthe fact that you flex 8k dmg as something amazing shows how shit the spec is, I had guards put 3k ticks burns withing 0,5s of contact.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Crozame.4098 said:Its obsoletely trash in the 2v2. Mesmer? You can still land 10+ confusion and 10+ torment in 1-2 seconds. And there are port, stealth, so can kite around in the 2v2 arena.

10 confusion and torment will do 8k dmg if not cleansed mate :Dthe fact that you flex 8k dmg as something amazing shows how kitten the spec is, I had guards put 3k ticks burns withing 0,5s of contact.

The annoying fact of mirage which is similar to some thief specs, they just kite around, port in when ready, stealth port out when pressured. Its a bit hard to punish them. And every time Mirage comes in, it does quite a lot of conditions. I agree some classes can chase, but not all. Again, I am talking about 2v2.

Well, burning is very strong, I agree with that. sometimes even stupid.

@Crozame.4098 said:

10 confusion and torment will do 8k dmg if not cleansed mate :Dthe fact that you flex 8k dmg as something amazing shows how kitten the spec is, I had guards put 3k ticks burns withing 0,5s of contact.

The annoying fact of mirage which is similar to some thief specs, they just kite around, port in when ready, stealth port out when pressured. Its a bit hard to punish them. And every time Mirage comes in, it does quite a lot of conditions. I agree some classes can chase, but not all. Again, I am talking about 2v2.

? pressured mirage legit colapses in 10s. you can evade/fuck aroud for 3-4s and then you are screwed and have to blink away or die.Half the " tanky " classes chunk mirage for 1/4 HP, and burst classes take 1/2 HP with 2 abilities.comparing mirage evasiveness and thief is just ridiculous, watch some mirage vids that were posed and pay attention what happens when mirage got focused,legit lost entire hp in 2s, and had to kite for the rest of the roud, 1 mistake = instadeath

XD I can't XD This is too much.I've played a bit in PvP 2v2 and so far I've gathered:

1. Warrior: Still strong class. A bit too high amount of ccs and some of them are a bit too long. Very clunky for some unknown reason(nah, attack speed is fine, it's just clunky). Damage and range of skills from Burst skills on Berserker need reduction for sure. Beside that it looked fine. Still boring to use it. Seen Core, Berserker(Few), Spellbreaker(mostly).
  2. Mesmer: Need nerfs as usual, because bad design is still present. You sure love to pigeonhold yourself in those cheese builds a bit too much... After so many nerfs, people still are capable to find something that is straight up broken and unfun to play against, this needs a complete rework at this point(Mirage especially). Still being able to unload a lot of pressure while being on "defense" is no good, be it via condition on power. Haven't met any chronomancers so far, too scared to play? Onle seen Mesmer/Mirage.
  3. Revenant: Condi variant have too high passive condi generation from traits, aka deal whatever attack and rub enemy face with 4 other condis from traits is kinda lol and amount of stacks it can generate, need neutering at this point. Seen some uber sustain Kalla builds. Beside these 2 I haven't seen a single core or power rev.
  4. Necromancer: Reaper seems pretty balanced, maybe some shaves to damage in reaper shroud. Haven't seen many scourges, so can't say for sure if it's "ok" or not. Core necromancer seems to be on steroids if it comes to sustain and pressure. Beside that, ofc Lich need a nice nerf.
  5. Elementalist: I've only met some support Tempests which were kinda okayish balance-wise, I don't remember seeing Weavers though. And ofcourse 0 core Eles
  6. . Engineer: Haven't seen many of them, maybe a few holosmiths and some scrappers with a bit too high sustain combined with semi-high damage which could get some shaves. Beside that I haven't seen any core engineers.
  7. Thief: Can't really say anything about this one. IMO need a bit to amount of evasion it can put into one build and stealth(Can we get rid of that DE elite that removes revealed?)
  8. Ranger: I've seen a lot of variation of this one. Some condi core/druid, power core/soulbeast and support druid. IMO Ancient seeds need to be removed together with all kinds of "roots that entrangle" enemy even if immobilize is removed via cleanse it can self-reapply which isn't really good thing in long run. Beside that pets damage need reduction, it's your "additional source of damage" after all...
  9. Guardian: The biggest pepega of this balance season. There are things that need nerfs, that's for sure. Access to 3 tomes at all times is really not healthy(boons, ccs, heals, like rly...). Dragonhunter's True Shot range need to be reduced to 1200 as it should be(dunno why it was increased to 1500, but whatever), beside that, traps damage is a bit too high especially if you can stack them... I would even say that condi variants are a bit problematic with the amount of burns they can generate within seconds on certain builds. I've seen as well some core builds (the biggest surprise was to see core support that worked fine).I won't go into details since I'm not really fan of writing essays.War is far from weak~ It's okayish or rather a bit more balanced than usual.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

? pressured mirage legit colapses in 10s. you can evade/kitten aroud for 3-4s and then you are screwed and have to blink away or die.Half the " tanky " classes chunk mirage for 1/4 HP, and burst classes take 1/2 HP with 2 abilities.comparing mirage evasiveness and thief is just ridiculous, watch some mirage vids that were posed and pay attention what happens when mirage got focused,legit lost entire hp in 2s, and had to kite for the rest of the roud, 1 mistake = instadeath

Good mirage never stay longer than 5 seconds. but w/e. idc.

@"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:

1. Mesmer: Need nerfs as usual, because bad design is still present. You sure love to pigeonhold yourself in those cheese builds a bit too much... After so many nerfs, people still are capable to find something that is straight up broken and unfun to play against, this needs a complete rework at this point(Mirage especially). Still being able to unload a lot of pressure while being on "defense" is no good, be it via condition on power. Haven't met any chronomancers so far, too scared to play? Onle seen Mesmer/Mirage.

Your account name is really explains what you write.

Mirage = B or B+ at bestChronomancer = Worst traitline right now, in entire game. Yes, worse than renegade, druid, berserker.Mesmer = C+ at best but I'd say it's C

I like how people still paint mesmer as the bad one. sure it has a lot of dmg potential still, but if you got the right approach you can kill it pretty easily. All people crying about mesmer propably never played it themselves or just attack illusions instead of refocussing your skills. If you really want to take away mesmer way with illusions then we should remove all stealth from thief, virtues from guardian etc. And we got one dodge left. If mirage is ment to be the thief version of mesmer we should get 3 dodges, but reduced condi dmg with a buff for normal attack of illusions. Heard power mirage is no longer able to be played, because you miss the time to prepare your spikes + mesmer overall has a long set up time for its spikes/condition overs to other classes. And a lot of classes 1shot illusions anyways.