Warrior is such a underpower, mediocre dmg no utility garbage class - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Warrior is such a underpower, mediocre dmg no utility garbage class

2>

Comments

• saerni.2584saerni.2584 Member ✭✭✭✭

@ButterPeanut.9746 said:

@saerni.2584 said:

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

@ButterPeanut.9746 said:
    Here are a couple builds that I've been having success with in conquest. Most are pretty close to builds you'll find elsewhere, but with some minor differences.

Strength spb
    http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAEh7lJwGZYsEGKOWX+vbA-z5gfKZKC6VIUwCojJgJGA

Defense spb (good for true side node games)
    http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAEh7lZwGZYsHGKeyX+vbA-z5gfKNqAyUE0rQojJgHGA

Remember the golden rule of the forums.
    "spec sucks unless you post build, then its op."

I’ve been seeing tons of effective warrior builds last weekend.

Warriors aren’t weak. If you aren’t doing damage then it’s a build problem.

It's not necessarily a build problem. The damage is definitely on the lower end, but it's much more based on actually hitting with your high damage skills. You can't just 1 shot with bulls charge into arcing slice anymore.

True, but I mean the few weak warriors I’ve fought...nothing hits hard lol.

Northern Shiverpeaks (NSP)
    Deadeye (Thief)
    Commandant of P/D and Apex Predator

• Fantasylife.7981Fantasylife.7981 Member ✭✭✭

the critical arcing slice which is like the biggest hitter is 4K while on Max DPS gear so zerker amulet+Soldier Rune this is not including might stack. Now you can't even stack might on warrior anymore after nerfs, I say 8sh is usually the range you are on might stack because they dissapear before reaching high. 4K criticals on a skill that gets blind and range is 150 is pretty clowning.

• Crozame.4098Crozame.4098 Member ✭✭✭

Wars not too bad in 5v5, but is kitten in 2v2. And get hard countered by certain classes.

• Leonidrex.5649Leonidrex.5649 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 24, 2020

@Fantasylife.7981 said:
    the critical arcing slice which is like the biggest hitter is 4K while on Max DPS gear so zerker amulet+Soldier Rune this is not including might stack. Now you can't even stack might on warrior anymore after nerfs, I say 8sh is usually the range you are on might stack because they dissapear before reaching high. 4K criticals on a skill that gets blind and range is 150 is pretty clowning.

max dps and soldier rune o.O
    with demolisher amulet and rune of str I get 4k hits, with 1 stack of might.
    If you have peak + might + attackers insight + tether + under 50% hp I can see arcing still dinging for 10k+.
    I went to test it and was landing 7k-9k crits with 12 might, 2 stacks of attackers insight.
    Warrior feels the same to me tbh.
    Did another test, 9,2k with 20 might and 2 stacks of attackers + tether, I didnt get peak performance, could get extra 5 might and 3 stacks of attacker.

another edit
    destruction of empowerment could net extra 12%+ dmg.
    another 7% from pure strike

• Mesmer is insanely op. Especially Mirage. Especially Condi. Its simply broken.

• ArlAlt.1630ArlAlt.1630 Member ✭✭✭

@Crusartas.9502 said:
    Mesmer is insanely op. Especially Mirage. Especially Condi. Its simply broken.

BrOkEn! Perma Evade, perma stealth, perma clones, perma condi burst, 1 shot. BrOkEn!!!

[HCM] 4 life!

• Fueki.4753Fueki.4753 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Crusartas.9502 said:

That's because condi in general is over-tuned.
    Arenanet forgot (or actively avoided) toning it down together with power damage, despite it having been stronger than power before the changes-for-the-sake-of-changes patch.

• Condition damage in general is not overtuned.

Core condition Engineer is still lackluster. Some professions can cleanse the conditions I apply almost instantaneously. Then their active and passive healing brings them back to full health. Those builds aren't even full support/bunker. They dish out considerable damage.

• Koen.1327Koen.1327 Member ✭✭✭

@JTGuevara.9018 said:
    It's really important that people bring up terrain. Warriors really suffer in maps like Hall of the Mists. If I'm on top of the stairs on one side, and my opponent(let's say thief) ports to the other side; unless I have a ranged weapon, I have to RUN to the opposite side, up the staircase to the top to get the thief. By the time I get back up there the thief ports again!

You can dodge or gs3 from 1 side to the other

• mortrialus.3062mortrialus.3062 Member ✭✭✭✭

Warriors are definitely not hitting crazy hard any more and I haven't been too impressed by them but I've seen builds with so much healing, cleanse and sustain they can literally stand still and not even attack you like a training golem and sustain indefinitely.

Best Dressed Memser NA.

• Tayga.3192Tayga.3192 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Crusartas.9502 said:

Those chronomancers and their 20ish bleeds with only one skill, am I right?