What is a War-Torn Marauder??

Ogwom.7940

Yes, I was thinking that they resembled the Snow Beast mounts in GW1, and I also thought I would see stone summit riding them after I saw some riding on drakes.Maybe we might see more Stone Summit in the Verdant Cascades riding on dolyaks too? Would be pretty cool.

In real world terms, it looks kinda like a wolverine.

In terms of whether or not mounts are real critters or actual beasts, I guess that's all in how you choose to play your character. When I play my mesmer, her mounts are summoned phantasms, all glowy purple as appropriate for being made of mesmer magic. Similarly, my necro's mounts are summoned minions. Maybe everybody just has a set of Pokeballs in their pocket. Figure out what works for your RP concept and roll with it.

Most things from the black lion company exist in lore as “made and sold by the black lion company”. Some things may be sold by them but not made, so it’s possible these things have another origin but were tamed by the BLTC. I could easily see them as exactly the same as Warclaws, just when they unfold from armor into a living being they appear different