BLTC: Mythic Weapon — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

BLTC: Mythic Weapon

Why can't I purchase this alone? I want to purchase half of the skins but I am only select one per 2000 gems...Why?

I don't want multiple of the other stuff that comes with the Package. :/

In the beginning...there was Tarnished Coast...

Comments

• Raizel.1839Raizel.1839 Member ✭✭

Sadly it's intended, it's Anet's evil way to tell you: "You want only the weapon? Can't be helped, either you buy the full package or nothing".

• videoboy.4162videoboy.4162 Member ✭✭✭

I think there's a good chance they'll show up as part of the Black Lion Statutette inventory. That happened with the Immortal Weapons.

• Sir Vincent III.1286Sir Vincent III.1286 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 24, 2020

Yeah well, I'm in a buying mood and this is a disappointment.

I would pay 800 gems a skin.

• Drennon.7190Drennon.7190 Member ✭✭✭

All good skins go to gem store.

• Sir Vincent III.1286Sir Vincent III.1286 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 24, 2020

@Raizel.1839 said:
    Sadly it's intended, it's Anet's evil way to tell you: "You want only the weapon? Can't be helped, either you buy the full package or nothing".

Yeah then they lost a sale since I won't be paying 2000 gems for a weapon skin.

• Hyper Cutter.9376Hyper Cutter.9376 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 25, 2020

@Drennon.7190 said:
    All good skins go to gem store.

Not even remotely true, even if you count the ticket weapons (instead of treating them as mid-end weapon skins, as you should)

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

@videoboy.4162 said:
    I think there's a good chance they'll show up as part of the Black Lion Statutette inventory. That happened with the Immortal Weapons.

They were massively overpriced though. You’d get better value unlocking as many other weapon skins as you can, then using the guaranteed weapon unlocks

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• I do agree.
    We should have the option of buying apart the mythic weapon.

• crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 25, 2020

@videoboy.4162 said:

eventually, same with the Onyx and Gold Lion Weapon Choice, because outside the rare sources, which only gives a meagerly amount, Statuette can only comes from BLC Keys, and you need loads of gems to buy them = revenue for Anet

[RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭
  • videoboy.4162videoboy.4162 Member ✭✭✭

@crepuscular.9047 said:

@videoboy.4162 said:

eventually, same with the Onyx and Gold Lion Weapon Choice, because outside the rare sources, which only gives a meagerly amount, Statuette can only comes from BLC Keys, and you need loads of gems to buy them = revenue for Anet

I agree with you both and don't think it's a good idea. I just thought you might want to know there would probably be a secondary way later (even if it's not really a good way).