Suggestions for good places to enjoy mounts.

One of my favorite vices in other MMos was mountaineering in strange places. When I was bored, I kept climbing cities.

With mounts, this weird vice was brought to a new level in GW2. Despite being rich in jumping puzzles and vertical exploration with HoT, I've always found the GW2 cities a little weak in that regard. Now this changed.

Ofc the first place i go was Lion Arch, walking through all these roofs is pleasurable, divinitys reach too. Another interesting place is Auric Basin with Grifon or even Raptor. And finnally the "lobby" area of Silverwastes! Unfortunately the aircraft up there is behind an invisible wall.

Write here suggestions of other interesting places to use mounts. And also places you would like Anet to revise invisible walls, I'll advance: Silverwaster needs some polishment!

For Raptor, I say anywhere in Kryta. The area is a bit leveled and many rocky areas at times to come to and from.

Springer, anywhere that don't have invisible walls. That case, I say quite a few places that... isn't Silverwastes and a bit of Orr and HoT maps.

Skimmer, Orr. Short answer. There's a lot of water here and many things can't usually attack you on the skimmer unless it has range. You can quietly look at certain things you might not even pay attention to because something if peeling the bones off your ankles or something off shore saw you and can swim making you have to keep going or just..... see the dirtyness underwater.Note: Skimmer can't fly over lava so easily.

Jackal... just the PoF areas I would say sadly.

Griffon. Everywhere. Especially certain areas of Shiverpeak that doesn't have the abundance of invisible walls. Silverwastes is a really wonderful area too and some parts of Kryta and Orr (mainly the way to Cursed Shore) like Mount Maelstrom, Malchor's Leap, Sparkfly Fen, and so on.

I've always been one that like to explore maps the best I could and GW2 sure make some areas I truly wanted to see. Couldn't see as much as I want, but mounts made me see more than ever and even things I completely overlooked before.

Plug here about advertising PoF and link to the area to buy it with the slogan "Pick yours up today!" underneath

Archived