Daily tournament fun is ruined

Daniel.5428

Well, as the title said, since Anet decided to add tournament (a place where the ppl who were having fun doing pvp were competing for 1st place or for some coins) as a requirement for the legendary amulet, a bunch of PVE-only guys rushed in, ruining all the fun of teaming up with people in LFG or map chat. It's not about their lack of skill, it's not about their lack of builds, I don't want to sound like "a veteran who hate the beginners and refuse to heeeeelp!!!". No, it's about their lack of patience. Most of them either rage quit after the first lose (because it's very hard to get carried wink wink) or go afk and don't even bother to come and accept the match. For the non-pvpers, these tournaments happen every 2-5-... hours, you enroll as a team and if someone leave or doesn't accept the match, the whole team is disqualified and have to wait all over again to compete. I am not into pvp so much to join a guild and stick with the same team forever. No, I enjoy doing things with LFG. I do my raids with LFG (or did, when lfg was still alive), I do my map event with LFG......grouping with random dudes was the very essence of this game. I suggest a bigger dishonor time for the ones that leave or abandon....something like "NO tournament for 7 days". The worst thing that people are afraid of is time-gate....adding more time-gate to the actual time-gate of waiting for tournaments should be a good punishment. I don't even care if I lose all games, I just want to play my tournaments. Since this cool idea wiht "fdemand tournament wins for amulet" I never finished a tournament from head to toe with an LFG group. I came here enraged by my last try: we won first 3 games....the random dud who was new to pvp (as he said) just decided to go afk and not accept the forth game. When others asked him why, he called us brainless elitists and left.