Rampant D/C's — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Rampant D/C's

Sanity Obscure.6054Sanity Obscure.6054 Member ✭✭✭

Seeing it on both sides, however oddly it is consistently on my team one day, and consistently on the enemy's team the next.

As of typing this post, 8 of my 15 ranked games played have had one or more D/C's (on the same team).

Comments

• Leonidrex.5649Leonidrex.5649 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sanity Obscure.6054 said:
    Seeing it on both sides, however oddly it is consistently on my team one day, and consistently on the enemy's team the next.

As of typing this post, 8 of my 15 ranked games played have had one or more D/C's (on the same team).

Lots of people stay at home due to quarantine, mb their internets keeps getting overloaded? I know I had my fair share of issues recently.

• @Leonidrex.5649 said:
    Lots of people stay at home due to quarantine, mb their internets keeps getting overloaded? I know I had my fair share of issues recently.

It was consistent enough to spur me to make a post. Four of my placement matches in a row had d/c's on my team.

• It happens to me yesterday evening in a ranked match with a message saying that the connection was lost. 5 minutes before it happened to one of my teammate then me. Maybe some server issue or overloaded Internet.
    What I do is not trying to reconnect immediately because the match is lost anyway and maybe my team will not lose points from that match.

• Drennon.7190Drennon.7190 Member ✭✭✭

I’ve been seeing this a lot on PvP, but not in other game modes.

• Fantasylife.7981Fantasylife.7981 Member ✭✭✭

it should be looked out for improvements for sure, but currently I havent had an issue. I still believe improving the connection even on trash unstable internet would be nice.

• Stallic.2397Stallic.2397 Member ✭✭✭

What is with the game right now? Horrible lag. I DC'd halfway through. By the end of the game, 3/10 of the other people did as well. I checked my internet. It's not from my side.