Buying Guild halls and unlocks for decoration merchants or more services?

hugo.4705

Firstly, before jumping directly to the poll, you may know that the gemstore is full of cosmetics: Outfits, gathering tools, gliders, mount skins... the advantages of all of that is that it can be monetized. Guild will never be under full spolights due to the fact they generate 0 money. So I'm giving an idea, an idea, that, you have my word, I would buy it. Since gemstore is full of cosmetics (78 in Style tab currently!) other tabs don't have that much amount of item btw; I'm asking for that:What about the ability to unlock access to a guild hall? Like an island, in the snowy mountains, not far from Ember bay, and so on.... 1000-2000 gems to unlock it to the guild.And unlocking decos merchants in expansions/ls maps selling ~10 decos related to their map? Can be package like 450 gems to unlock merchants for a whole specific season, 100 if purchasing individually each merchant of each episode (600 gems total for ls3/ls4). 800 gems for expansions vendors. this will be individual purchase, if part of a guild.Also would be nice to have for free Trading post in guild hall since we have now it in eotn... but well if you want to monetize it, you can sell them: 200 gems to unlock the trading post, 400 for the crafting stations. But why not an asura gate and dungeon currency vendors for 500 gems...

Making some parts of guild hall purchasable increase the chance to have more contents related to them imho, not only decos, but also possibilities to develop new missions or upgrades. We now have ton of solo hubs with many upgrades, whereas guilds are now stagnant. It is time to pick up the pace.

I don't think paid convenience options for guilds would be a smart move because they'd alienate too much of the community. However, cosmetic stuff like new halls and decorations might be OK. There would need to be enough of them at sensible price points to justify their existence though.

As far as I know, many casual guilds upgrade their guildhalls from exchanging gems they purchased into gold, since the leaders/officers simply cannot generate enough gold by simply playing the game, let alone Scribing. So guildhalls DO generate money.

Gemstone exclusives upgrades can be too much pay to win.

Guild halls, imo, should be or stay a thing you work together for as a guild.

Buying to upgrade or switch guildhalls or decorations isnt something that should become something unless guilds/guildhalls get regular updates or things to chase for as a guild.

Basically, I would like to enhance my experience within guildhalls, not just buy stuff because theres nothing to do.