How you can fit in playable quaggans!! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

How you can fit in playable quaggans!!

So since we will be exploring the deep sea and Cantha for the new expansion, how about making the quaggan a playable race. You don't need to start from scratch but continue on from the expansion. So basically if you want to play as a quaggan buy the expansion. Why not make old armor skins unuseable on the quaggan and make cultural armour just for quaggans. Imagine a quaggan teef with charrzooka or a quaggan warrior with eternity, magnificient is the only word that comes to my mind.
Anyway thank you for taking my idea into consideration. Quaggan out.

Best Answers

• asterix.9614asterix.9614 ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@coso.9173 said:
    Quaggans? Really? Don't we already have a small funny weird race?

Well people are asking for tengus and they are just another humanoid race. That's 3 humanoids in total, only thing slightly compareable to a quaggan is asura, how is that fair???
    Also small and funny, I guess you are someone who makes default faced asuras, hmph.

Answers

• coso.9173coso.9173 Member ✭✭✭✭

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

Who says we are exploring the Deep Sea?

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• coso.9173coso.9173 Member ✭✭✭✭

@asterix.9614 said:

@coso.9173 said:

Well people are asking for tengus and they are just another humanoid race. That's 3 humanoids in total, only thing slightly compareable to a quaggan is asura, how is that fair???
    Also small and funny, I guess you are someone who makes default faced asuras, hmph.

i don't make asuras at all XD i have 1 char, a human. i don't consider tengus very humanoid anyway, and also have 0 interest in them too.

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 27, 2020

I see no further instructions on how to properly carve open quaggans and delicately empty their internals so that one can fit in them.

Please advice.

Dont look a gift Asura in the mouth.
    No seriously, dont. Shark teeth.

• Opal.9324Opal.9324 Member ✭✭✭

@asterix.9614 said:

@coso.9173 said:

Tengu are shaped like Charr but with bird parts, so I don't really see how they could be considered humanoid. I'd totally be up for making a Quaggan character though if they were playable. Problem is getting all the armor and stuff to fit a creature that round would probably make even the Charrs' stretching and clipping issues look like nothing.