Looking for PvE Fractal Guild [NA] [semi-elitist]

black orca.1583

Hello, everyone. This is my first time posting on the forums. I have never needed to use the forums until now. I usually call myself a casual, however more and more things have left me with only this option. I am now going to refer to myself as elitist. There. I said it. I want to join any guild with dedicated CM and t4 fractal groups. Ive mained bannerslave for about 2 years now. However, im going to start playing other classes in fractals (namely dps). I have the gear for other classes and do well on the golem for them but I have yet to play most in fractals.

Now, I realize this is going to sound like a rant. However, I want you to know im already calling myself elitist. I am getting really tired of pugs. My static runs at off hours for me so I usually cant join them. But the pugs are the worst... now usually most people agree with that... but im talking about people with even 200ess. I have 45ess currently and lnhb. now most people might look at that and say well I am just a noob. I would normally agree. However, how can people with 200ess not have common sense? Yes, you are good at the game. No one is going to discredit that. But if you decide as the healer to force a full pug group to go and face tank all the mechanics, why then would you blame the Bannerslave whos doing more dps than a weaver and a DH (that died in the first half of the fight) for the near wipe? I am not saying that the healer was bad. The healer was one of the best healers ive ever seen. But a full pug group is not your static. Do the normal strat that everyone knows instead of just running in there because you yourself are a good player. If it was a static that is used to that I would understand. But then why blame the bannerslave for being bad when im top dps the whole fight WHILE TYPING.

I am tired of people without any common sense. Again, I used to think myself as a casual player... I really dont want to be elitist. But this is my last resort at an attempt to play fractals and enjoy them. When I was a noob I enjoyed fractals because I learned something new every day. Now what I think I need is like minded people that dont tolerate garbage. That being said, I dont want to come off as not understanding. I really dont care if people dont know the mechanics or cant dps as long as they try to learn and do better. And of course I want to joke around and have fun while doing fractals. its not meant to be hardcore. I love memeing around while doing fractals. Some of the best times ive ever had playing the game was with people who didnt have any clue what to do. Like once, in an old guild of mine, we took a level 60 through t4s because we could. Took 2 hours but we did it lol.

Anyway, if you are in a guild that does CMs and T4s daily I would greatly appreciate an invite. Can respond here or whisp/mail me in game at: black orca.1583

i think you just got yourself a troll healer. sometimes, people are so bored of clearing the same contents day after day, they start to point fingers and make fun of others to make it interesting.if i do play healer, pugs can tank all they want. if they die, i'll blame myself, obviously. lol. but that rarely happened.250ess requirement has more trolls than i can count. i personally would only lfg for 50ess, or exp. it's a rather sweet spot for people to know mechanics well, and also allow folks who don't have enough ess to try out. those are usually one of the best players since they just practice and try their best in fear they'd get kicked. when shit happens, they deal with it better than the routine vets.just go around LA, or Mistlock if you have it, and ask for any fractal guild. you'll have much better luck than posting here. there are quite some of them. usually, they have a full roster of efficient pugs who want to finish dailies quickly and painlessly.

i haven't played the game for awhile but when i used to play, i taught fractals nightly, and i ran a few rounds of dailies with guildies plus pugs for years. i quickly grabbed the title when it first came out. then i stopped doing CMs after since the girls don't like the stress, and i don't need any of CMs' currencies for the title.guildies kinda scattered to other games now especially ArcheAge and FF14. so i just do CMs here and there when the need arises.they say i'm a masochist since i take lots of folks without ar, or low levels to t4s all the time. if you need +1, could grab me any time you see me online.but by far the in-game map chat will be your best bet than here.