is druid really as good as trevor boyer says? or is he wrong? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

is druid really as good as trevor boyer says? or is he wrong?

Axl.8924Axl.8924 Member ✭✭✭✭

I was messing around still have a lot of trouble Double core necro is a nightmare to deal with, warrs with thrust move destroy me and i have trouble getting away.

I know i'm not good but i don't see where rangers are mobile, at least not with this.

Trevor told me to use staff when they are trying to get away what else am i missing?

Here is my list of characters i got so far:

Elementalist 80 with tempest:Talman nul
Necromancer 80 with reaper:Zex vokar
Mesmer level 80 no chrono yet:Klanga voosh.
Level 80 Ranger with druid spec Jedkhan.

Comments

• Krispera.5087Krispera.5087 Member ✭✭✭

Who is Trevor Boyer ?

No, Druid is terrible and he's wrong. The only reason Druid is talked in PvP is because of the immo trapping meme build that only works on lower ranks.

• Axl.8924Axl.8924 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Krispera.5087 said:
    Who is Trevor Boyer ?

No, Druid is terrible and he's wrong. The only reason Druid is talked in PvP is because of the immo trapping meme build that only works on lower ranks.

Trevor Boyer.6524 thats the guy

• Eurantien.4632Eurantien.4632 Member ✭✭✭✭

Hmm, well 1. druid isn't that good. 2. I don't know how to say this kindly, but you're not good enough to pull it off.

• Kuma.1503Kuma.1503 Member ✭✭✭

I've played a lot of Druid, utilizing a number of builds. Is it playable? Absolutely. Is it a magic bullet that will net you easy wins in ranked? No. Is it worth investing time into if you enjoy the playstyle? Certainly.

• Axl.8924Axl.8924 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Eurantien.4632 said:
    Hmm, well 1. druid isn't that good. 2. I don't know how to say this kindly, but you're not good enough to pull it off.

Hence why i asked for advice when playing.

• BadSanta.6527BadSanta.6527 Member ✭✭✭

druid = garbege

• HeadCrowned.6834HeadCrowned.6834 Member ✭✭✭

You need to be good on the class, know what build works, and have a good team comp around you (no teamfighters). If you want to use it in ranked then you can make it work but if you are really focused on rating then you should choose something else, although I made it almost always to legendary in the past seasons. In ATs it is decent but as said, you need a good team comp.