PvP utilities are bugged and show off wrong damage?

• 1 month later...

yeah i have this too, to me it look like they nerf around every day. and it look also a bit like, if you play too well and rank up, your dps suddently drop for some miracle. its just not normal, that every 2 days dps drop, then dps rise, drop again, wtf is going on here??? on evening you kill 2 people in pvp easy. then the next day you dont get 20 % hp from anyone...

i dont know what it is, but yeah, every time i make a new spec, on that day i do well dps, on the next it get somehow nerfed or its a bug, i dont know what it is, but its annoying. at least today the dps suck in pvp with my char Yubéi Yagyú. barely scatch players that i had no issues playing against one day before. this guy is right, something is wrong here. i think he mean the dps itself, i dont think its just the numbers that are shown. i let myself surprise, maybe i make tomorrow dps again, then again not, its just funny how it go up and down every day. we notice that.

i cant read exactly out of it, if that guy mean the same, but, if i do pvp, since a week, the dps changed every day. at least its worth check it out, i dont mind losing, people should learn to lose, but, its kinda a weird thing the dps drop. you make a spec, kill alot of players and the next day you dont scratch them with the same setup. i noticed still the dps drop, even deinstalled the infusions. maybe the data from my char Yubéi Yagyú can help solve the issue. i welcome the cm to check the past data or future data. if it does something for problem solving, its a good thing. i do alot pvp, give my best with the spec i currently have and i will not change it for 3 weeks from now on. i hope it helps, i take things how they develop and lets hope you guys find the issue.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/2020-02-25#Utility_6

Spike Trap: Reduced power coefficient from 0.2 to 0.01. Adjusted bleeding from 6 stacks for 6.25 seconds to 1 stack for 1 second. Reduced cooldown from 30 seconds to 20 seconds.

The skill is working as intended. You just didn't both to read patch notes.

Infusions don't do anything in PvP(visual effects for legendaries) since PvP uses a separate set of PvP equipment. Since you don't read patch notes doesn't seem to know how PvP equipment works it might be related tohttps://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1225502/#Comment_1225502

Structured Player vs. Player

• Knight Amulet has been removed from the PvP Build panel.
  • Cavalier Amulet has been removed from the PvP Build panel.
  • Barbarian Amulet has been removed from the PvP Build panel.
  • Paladin Amulet: Reduced toughness and vitality from 500 to 400.