Who else needs 2-3 beers before qing ranked?

@itchyeyebrows.1520 said:I like to tell myself "you can do it ????" when 3 scourges are heading towards me.

yeah i build up my self to play, cause i remember when I used to like this game abit.. then i quickly remember why i resent this game as I just watched my entire bar light up cause i didnt notice the sandshade on me due to the massive shit storm of particle affects in a teamfight.

Idk, this is my first season. Made it to Gold under 69 games total playing Rifle Deadeye.

While i do dislike this meta, there's still ways to play around it. For example, its literally a waste of time for me to try to 1v1 or even hit a Spellbreaker most of the time. So if they come invade Home while i'm there i just rotate to Far or vice versa, they'll never be able to catch up with me.

The game becomes a lot less frustrating when you assess the strength and weaknesses of the builds you play and the ones you play agains't instead of just trying to be a super-hero pretending you shouldn't lose under any circumstances.

Same thing with Scourge and Firebrands, yes its way too easy for them to do damage right now because of how fast their condis stack. There's still ways around it, run Condi cleanses in your builds and use them to counter their "Condi-Burst" (yes i'm aware that this should be an oxymoron but not right now).

And again just play something that can outrotate them. Neither of these specs have much mobility either.

Idk, i guess its just rambling from a lowly Gold player and i'm sure some 5 years Veteran who finally made it to Plat is going to come rip this appart again but its just my 2c.

@Griever.8150 said:Idk, this is my first season. Made it to Gold under 69 games total playing Rifle Deadeye.

While i do dislike this meta, there's still ways to play around it. For example, its literally a waste of time for me to try to 1v1 or even hit a Spellbreaker most of the time. So if they come invade Home while i'm there i just rotate to Far or vice versa, they'll never be able to catch up with me.

The game becomes a lot less frustrating when you assess the strength and weaknesses of the builds you play and the ones you play agains't instead of just trying to be a super-hero pretending you shouldn't lose under any circumstances.

Same thing with Scourge and Firebrands, yes its way too easy for them to do damage right now because of how fast their condis stack. There's still ways around it, run Condi cleanses in your builds and use them to counter their "Condi-Burst" (yes i'm aware that this should be an oxymoron but not right now).

And again just play something that can outrotate them. Neither of these specs have much mobility either.

Idk, i guess its just rambling from a lowly Gold player and i'm sure some 5 years Veteran who finally made it to Plat is going to come rip this appart again but its just my 2c.

The major difference between Scourge and Firebrand is that Firebrand has no cover conditions. You can easily cleanse Burning stacks applied from a Firebrand. It is much harder to cleanse conditions from Scourge because they're able to apply every condition in the game almost instantly.

@Griever.8150 said:Idk, this is my first season. Made it to Gold under 69 games total playing Rifle Deadeye.

This would require me to learn to adapt and learn to fight. I just want my 1 build to help me with everything and win it all.

/sarcasm

Archived