Viewability Issue on Mobile Device — Guild Wars 2 Forums

JANUARY 2019 AFC: Members of the team that created Episode 5 of Living World Season 4 – All or Nothing – will be participating in an ArenaNet Forum Chat that is open to your posts now and runs through Friday, January 18. Join us in the dedicated AFC Subforum!

Viewability Issue on Mobile Device

I'm having an issue on my mobile device where the webpage doesn't span across the entire screen. Instead, I have all of this white space on the right half of the screen and everything else is squeezed in the left giving a very narrow view.

https://imgur.com/hrPmVwW

Comments

• Haleydawn.3764Haleydawn.3764 Member ✭✭✭✭

Switch back to mobile site?
    There's a link to do so at the very bottom of the page, below all the licensing info.

The above was written as part of an attempt to waste time.

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm not a fan of the mobile version and I pretty much never use the mobile versions for other websites. This is the only one that I have had issues with.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.