Share your condi soulbeast build or ideas (sPvP)

Murshid.9854

BM/Skirm/SB Grieving, or swashbuckler, or wizard. Take the bonus ferocity traits, go a/d gs and you have both condi and power dmg, you can even get away with running traps if you like.

Besides Maul, Dagger 4 is the hardest hitting skill we have. Axe 3 applies a lot of condi pressure on its own and sets up Dagger 4 dmg.

@Eurantien.4632 said:BM/Skirm/SB Grieving, or swashbuckler, or wizard. Take the bonus ferocity traits, go a/d gs and you have both condi and power dmg, you can even get away with running traps if you like.

Besides Maul, Dagger 4 is the hardest hitting skill we have. Axe 3 applies a lot of condi pressure on its own and sets up Dagger 4 dmg.

Nice. I just theory crafted something similar. I think core ranger is better for this though.

• 3 weeks later...

i've found use in d/d + shortbow with 3 traps+lr+entangle - carrion + trapper runeskirmish 3-3-2, WS 1-1-2, soulbeast 3-3-3bird + smokescale or plasmabot

merged with this has 27k hp with protection, vigor and psn application all over the place, so the sustain is very highall skills are on low cooldown should anything go wrong you can lr + trap away until lr is available again

as of right now im plat 2 hoping to crack p3 with this build or similar. I know at least 2 other condi soulbeasts who have reached plat 3 already