Deadeye is too strong, nerf it.

zyra.7860

Deadeye is currently too strong. It have insane mobility combined with stealth, lot of teleports and top tier burst in the game. I recommend to cut damage by -30% of all rifle skills and remove stealth completely, deadeye is range class which are supposed to dont have any stealth. Rifle knee should also have some kind of cooldown, like 5 sec or cost 10 initiative, so you have to make choice about going to OP dmg knee mode or have OP mobility mode. I cant understand how deadeye been untouchable for so long time as it is currently most broken class, and yes, its more game breaking than condition rev or core nec, atleast you can reach those classes.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@FrownyClown.8402 said:You dying is worse than losing node if 1v1. My best advice to you is learn to kite with terrain and use line of sight. What are they gonna do? Perma stealth on node for a decap?

First they bang bang me from 1500 distance. I go chase. They disappear in stealth. Then i hear sound, BOOOOOOM i got hit from 10k Death Judgement. They are again completely different spot than last time. I go chase again, they dodge and disappear in stealth. BOOOOOOOOM, again 10k dmg. I manage stun them and they shadowstep 1200 range away and dodge stealth.

Just example why class is completely broken and needs emergency nerf.

Ok. I just played match in Battle of Kyhlo map and at the start i run mid fast as possible we have good teamfight there.... out of nowhere i see im downstate. I say WTF..... and i look combat log and it says: 9405 damage from Deaths judgements ok.. i look another thing and says rifle skill 2 spammed me to death after that judgement shot. How is not that broken? No class should be allowed do over 5000 dmg from 1500 range. Still waiting for Arena net answer.

@zyra.7860 said:Ok. I just played match in Battle of Kyhlo map and at the start i run mid fast as possible we have good teamfight there.... out of nowhere i see im downstate. I say kitten..... and i look combat log and it says: 9405 damage from Deaths judgements ok.. i look another thing and says rifle skill 2 spammed me to death after that judgement shot. How is not that broken? No class should be allowed do over 5000 dmg from 1500 range. Still waiting for Arena net answer.

+1

A 'Rogue' is not a Warrior, A 'Rogue' is not a Ranger, A 'Rogue' is not an Archer, the question is, how does a 'Rogue' can gain 1500 range access to begin with? HOW DOES A ROGUE BECOME A BACKLINER SUPPORT? ISN'T THIS THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF PLAYING LONG RANGE PROFESSIONS? HOW DOES A 'ROGUE CAN PLAY BE BOTH A BACKLINE SUPPORT AND A OFFENSIVE SUPPORT ALL AT THE SAME TIME? It is this example of Ludicrousness that make the game look bad in the competitive gaming market. Having one Profession fulfill all roles in all-in-one design all-at-the same time?

side note- than suddenly it forgot that it is not a 'Rogue' anymore and is given a group support teleport mechanic?

Wouldn't you also agree...this is completely Bad Design?

seriously, what's the point in having an offensive and backline support when you can have one Profession who can fulfill them all at the same time and excelling them?

why not just remove Ranger, Necromancer, Mesmer and Warrior than?

New thing to nerf list: shadow portal. Like 5000 RANGE PORTAL ???? WHAT THE SON OF JESUS is this, how anyone thinks its fine for give thief 5000 range portal that stealths you and works even while stunned. Thief and deadeye are most boosted classes and need to be put in line with others ASAP.

I was on mid and chased enemy thief and POOOOFFF he disappear and i see him 5 sec later at close decapped, this portal thing needs to go. Its broken enough that mesmer have it but why thief needs portal too with 500km range?

My necro is 100% useless vs thief because i cant ever reach one of them.. gg anet for making necro class useless because favored one class over others

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

@zyra.7860 said:First they bang bang me from 1500 distance. I go chase.

Dont.

@zyra.7860 said:Then in Forest of Niflhel i go kill animal and is 5% hp and BOOOOOOOOOOOOM headshot enemy deadeye steals my kill unrightfully and makes me angry and lose game.

Dont.

I do what i want and play the way i want, how im supposed to kill Deadeye without chasing? Let them freecasting me?

@zyra.7860 said:

Dont.

@zyra.7860 said:Then in Forest of Niflhel i go kill animal and is 5% hp and BOOOOOOOOOOOOM headshot enemy deadeye steals my kill unrightfully and makes me angry and lose game.

Dont.

I do what i want and play the way i want....You re right, this is the exact reason why I've been playing renegade for a while. But, you shouldn t be mad if you resources are limited against some specific issue.You re free to try to cross an ocean with a car. Just don t get mad if you find out that car isn t the most optional vehicle for that specific action.

@zyra.7860 said:

Dont.

Dont.

I do what i want and play the way i want, how im supposed to kill Deadeye without chasing? Let them freecasting me?

Drop a reflect and watch them kill themselves. Or alternatively, just ignore them and let your Rev/Thief take care of them. Really, Deadeye is just not threatening.

@zyra.7860 said:I do what i want and play the way i want

Don't. Or at the very least, accept that if you do that something will inconvenience you.

@zyra.7860 said:Let them freecasting me?

Cap the point and then LoS. If the deadeye follows you around trying to kill you without taking the point back, you're winning that engagement.If the deadeye tries to sit on the point, its free real estate.

Maybe rifle damage needs a look, but there's a difference between that and playing in a way that leans you toward losing.

@Drennon.7190 said:

@Drennon.7190 said:Have you tried firing electrical impulses between the neurons in your brain?

Have you tried being constructive human being instead of toxic prick who can only throw sarcastic jokes? People like you are bad influence to the game and pvp community.

How about you try improving yourself and get better at the game, instead of crying for nerfs?

you're attitude is Toxic

@Burnfall.9573 said:

@Drennon.7190 said:Have you tried firing electrical impulses between the neurons in your brain?

Have you tried being constructive human being instead of toxic prick who can only throw sarcastic jokes? People like you are bad influence to the game and pvp community.

How about you try improving yourself and get better at the game, instead of crying for nerfs?

you're attitude is Toxic

Why, because I’m not coddling the victims that want everything nerfed even more?

@Drennon.7190 said:

you're attitude is Toxic

Why, because I’m not coddling the victims that want everything nerfed even more?

because Attitude is everythimg

@Drennon.7190 said:

you're attitude is Toxic

You are Deadeye main i can see it, trying defend ur class from nerf hammer......

@zyra.7860 said:

you're attitude is Toxic

You are Deadeye main i can see it, trying defend ur class from nerf hammer......

Guardian actually. I just don't support nerfed classes that don't need nerfed.