- Jora: We all know who Jora, the curse breaker and the one who washes blood with blood is. We met her in guild wars 1 and she became a companion to the main protagnist; Many adventures were to be had and honestly we don't know how far she truly went. Some like myself like to believe she went to factions, and nightfall alongside the hero to further her legend but thats up to A-net to decide. Her special mechanic could be "Shatter-Curse" Which makes it so you can break negative effects and convert them to health/resources, with her Elite skill being "Blood washes Blood". Could be thematic and she could be given greatsword as a weapon; But I highly doubt we will see her as it seems somewhat generic and outside the scope of what the revenant is. Might make it a bit too warrior and less occulty than it is, so eh might not be the best bet.
- Svanir: Jora's brother and the original icebrood norn, the monster who terroized his people. The nornbear. He needs little introduction and I Feel he might be a more likely canidate if A-net decides to give us an "Evil" legend. Imagine becoming the norn-bear and having two sets of utilities based on how far along your madness/corruption goes; Duel daggers to represent the claws of the nornbear and bam you have a legend.
- Asgeir Dragonrender: We all know who this guy is. The one who killed frostfang, injured another champion and fought jormag to a point where jormag told him to take his fang and go home. Basically a B.A.M.F and the founder of hoelbrak ===>https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/47611/e-spec-suggestion-broodslayer
- Olaf Olafson, The seventh son of Olaf: He fought along side us in Eye of the north and was the "closest" thing the norn had at the time to a leader; He isn't mentioned much but he was extremely strong. So much so that lore wise he and FOUR other norn took on the army of destroyers and hunted them like cattle giving us time along with the dwarves and asuran golems to kill the great destroyer. He is a huge hero; One I wouldn't mind seeing as a legend simply due to how over the top, beowulf he was in personality.
- Gaerta Whitebear: Enchantress, slayer of fleshreaver lords is a character with a statue in eir's homestead. Not much is known about her but she is legendary enough to have a statue, and if Kalla can be a legend when we knew the bare bones about her story then I don't see why anyone who is important enough to get a statue can't be a legend too. (No idea what enchantress means, at least in terms of guild wars 2.)
- Brothander Halfmad: He invtented the most popular mead in norn society, has a statue and its said he made powerful poisions in a search for his "perfect brew". Could be REALLY FUNNY to have a drunken legend, about poison and intoxication as well tons of cc. (Im thinking Bachus from smite, litterally the funniest thing we could get.) Though I really don't want our one norn legend to be a drunk.... so might not be the best Idea.
- Setta Bladestrong: A norn on an eternal journey to hunt down blackheart the messmer, who slew her lover. Apparently a legendary hero we again know nothing about; But she has a statue in Eir's house so im assuming that she is important. Could be really cool to have a legend all about clapping messmers, and countering them and their mechanics it would also make us the Ire of messmers... (Kinda already are, thieves too... they hate us for some reason.)
- Egil Fireteller: The norn who told jora that "Blood washes blood", a sage who tells stories and knows of legends from times immemorial. He would be a very fitting legend for the revenant given how he knows legends outside of the norns from what he hints at. Would be very cool to see him in a role; He might be a minor character in GW1 but he was important due to his role at helping jora restore her ability to become the bear again.
- Havroun Solvi: The old havroun of wolf, who died in the norn personal story. He was killed by son's of svanir who sought to use him as a vessel to enter the mists, we thwarted them but it costed him his life. He is said to have been noteworthy if not legendary and Eir promised to tell his story to the norn, and keep his legend alive so I assume he was important enough to be legendary. Could have him be a very "Werewolf" like Elite spec focused on becoming a werewolf and just ripping into things like a monster. Pair it with some wolf magic, and maybe some interactions with the wolf spirit and WHAM you have a thematic legend.
- Havroun Grechen: The now dead Havroun of Bear, we don't know who took her place but she was killed durring the fight with Zaithan and then raised to be an undead horror. Again as above we could have her be a werebear themed legend all about becoming bear and wrecking havoc. Again thematic and cool; She is noteworthy and was one of the most headstrong and powerful havroun's to date in current time according to the personal story. Could be pretty cool to have her be the one who go up with, this way we could interact with her just a bit more.
- Forgal Kernsson: He was your mentor if you went with the vigil, he lost his family to jormag and came to see you as his new family. He died willingly giving himself to save you from the dragons minions. Could be cool; Not as Iconic as Tybalt but this is a norn thread... the other races are not my concern at this time.
Bonus Round: We could also merely have the spirits of the wild, and have use swap between them via our F2-F5 abilities with utilities that base themselves around their stance. This means we could have them effect our skills in other legends as well. Would be super cool to interact with each one of them individually as we change stances ONTOP of legends: Could be really cool to see them as they are be our E-spec. But it might be out of scope due to how much work it would be, Id want voice acting for each stance so we really get the idea that changing what spirit we are in changes how it effects us.
Wolf could be all about the pack, working as a pack and buffing allies while summoning spirit wolves.
Bear could be all about CC, and massive damage with huge cleaves and AOE while becoming tankier due to the power of bear
Raven could be all about magic, shadows, darkness and misdirection
Snow-leopard could be about quick strikes, teleports and evasion
Wolverine could be all about bleeds and lifesteal
(Ox and Eagle I don't feel would offer enough uniqueness not covered by the others.)
If anything Bear could be our spirit of the wild, she is the strongest and is the most prominent of the legends. The leader of them and the one who has the most power; So it only makes sense that she could be the one we get due to power scaling. But if they wanted to make the excuse the others could be just as viable, I wouldn't mind having a focused E-spec on any of them. (More partial to wolf/bear especially bear as they are my favorite animal. And they seem more thematic that the others outside of maybe raven.... as they really are the only ones who have been super involved thus far.)