Heartbreaker build | Do you even bleed?

Shafi.8952

(update 16/10/2017)

God Damn, I just realised something!

I can put an offhand dagger and pick sun&moon style for a bit of extra passive healing.

How was I so blind?

Edit: here is the new build - http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJEQNAsYTnMdY6gWdt6abHGPwqDpgwJiTELEBmRA4D2zwDyJ5n8RIMD08A-jxSAQBA4BAEK1f0wBUonnAgNcEAowhAgEHoges/QbUCSI9NiR536gBgL2l7u7d3dnxd3d3d3JFgmrtA-e

offhand dagger instead of sword.rending strike instead of blade master.sun & moon style instead of slow counter.Changed rune of the mad king to rune of the berserker. Krait rune is also a good option.

If you want to do EVEN MOAR damage. You can go for the Sinister or Viper instead of the rabid stats and pick pure strike instead of guard counter.

Good thinking, although I do not understand anything about this build, like it's role or mode to play it in.I don't want to be annoying but mace or hammer is working better for interrupt bleeder, sword is just sad weapon without berserker spec. Also lack of most awesome cc skill which is Bull's Charge is sacrilege dude. Sun and Moon does not work good without power and ferocity, because the percentage is super low.

@Machiavell.7396 said:Good thinking, although I do not understand anything about this build, like it's role or mode to play it in.I don't want to be annoying but mace or hammer is working better for interrupt bleeder, sword is just sad weapon without berserker spec. Also lack of most awesome cc skill which is Bull's Charge is sacrilege dude. Sun and Moon does not work good without power and ferocity, because the percentage is super low.

Even I don't know the role or mode either. Just wanted to make a sword build with spellbreaker that works.

Archived