Test of Faith bugged? Or may need a rework to fit into the latest balance patch?

Bierwagenfahrer.2748

The Test of Faith initial damage got nerfed to a 0,1 power coefficient while the pass-through attack got buffed to 2,8. Now the first pass-through triggers the initial damage and not the pass-through damage and the trap icd. so trying to play around this pull/push trap mechanics is kinda denied by the icd. you cant damage someone with the first push/pull. you are forced to play around this, but need to waste at least 1 skill just to trigger the trap and set up the trap ring. Removing the initial dmg or giving the icd to the pass-through damage would be a better solution.

Or is it just bugged?

• 3 weeks later...

Right now I have lots of trouble getting any dmg out of test of faith, I have pulled someone fully though the trap (as in both sides of the ring) and then shield pushed them back in and because of lag/player sync they will take zero dmg. Not fun cutting someone down and baiting out their stab for a burst trap rotation only to be denied the dmg and a big skill going on CD for a bug to totally negate it.

@TinkTinkPOOF.9201 said:Right now I have lots of trouble getting any dmg out of test of faith, I have pulled someone fully though the trap (as in both sides of the ring) and then shield pushed them back in and because of lag/player sync they will take zero dmg. Not fun cutting someone down and baiting out their stab for a burst trap rotation only to be denied the dmg and a big skill going on CD for a bug to totally negate it.It sometimes bugs out yes , u don't deal pass through dmg