[NA][ Asguardian Legends [AGLS] PvX guild looking for new members

Mathias.4678

Hello,

Asguardian Legends AGLS is a casual guild made up of a players with varying levels of experience and expertise, across many servers. Before our hiatus; We used to be in an old WvW guild on Sorrow's Furnace. We're looking for active people who want to play everything GW2 has to offer. We help our players with various content and work on builds for PvE and Competitive content. We're laid back in almost every aspect and easy to get along with. We are currently developing our guild hall, and run Fractals/Dungeons here and there. We aim to move into other content such as WvW/Raids, also have plans for daily dungeon running/fractal groups of varying levels. We have our own discord channel as well, but is not required.

If this sounds like something that would interest you. Feel free to send me a message here or in game at Mathias.4678feel free to add me on discord as well at Pridemane#5851

Hello,

Asguardian Legends AGLS is a casual guild made up of a players with varying levels of experience and expertise, across many servers. Before our hiatus; We used to be in an old WvW guild on Sorrow's Furnace. We're looking for active people who want to play everything GW2 has to offer. We help our players with various content and work on builds for PvE and Competitive content. We're laid back in almost every aspect and easy to get along with. We are currently developing our guild hall, and run Fractals/Dungeons here and there. We aim to move into other content such as WvW/Raids, also have plans for daily dungeon running/fractal groups of varying levels. We have our own discord channel as well, but is not required.

If this sounds like something that would interest you. Feel free to send me a message here or in game at Mathias.4678feel free to add me on discord as well at Pridemane#5851

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

• 2 weeks later...