Super Adventure Festival returns next week!

You could just say that corona is causing some slowdown on development and ep3 isnt far enough in production.

I didnt see anything in april first that merrits pushing sab a couple weeks back, and i dont see anything substantial to sab itself to have that be extended.

If ep3 isnt far along, just say so.

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:meh, one can always hope that next year they will either skip it or shorten its duration to 48h.

I am really NOT looking forward to see and hear all those horrific SAB stuff all over the place :/ Really an immersion breaker.

But, SAB is confined mostly to the zone itself.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:meh, one can always hope that next year they will either skip it or shorten its duration to 48h.

I am really NOT looking forward to see and hear all those horrific SAB stuff all over the place :/ Really an immersion breaker.

But, SAB is confined mostly to the zone itself.

SAB itself yes, but all the SAB items with their blocky graphics and horrible noises are not. As soon as SAB ends, they start to disappear, so the longer it goes, the more everyone has to endure it.

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:I am really NOT looking forward to see and hear all those horrific SAB stuff all over the place :/ Really an immersion breaker.

I agree, I don't enjoy SAB skins, sounds etc outside of SAB, either - but I am a huge fan of the festival, so no, 48 hours won't cut it for us SAB fans. ;)

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:I am really NOT looking forward to see and hear all those horrific SAB stuff all over the place :/ Really an immersion breaker.

I agree, I don't enjoy SAB skins, sounds etc outside of SAB, either - but I am a
huge
fan of the festival, so no, 48 hours won't cut it for us SAB fans. ;)

SAB could run all year, IF there were a way to block SAB graphics and sounds. But since anet does not do that, the shorter the festival, the sooner the abuse will stop. So I am looking forward to its end.

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

I agree, I don't enjoy SAB skins, sounds etc outside of SAB, either - but I am a
huge
fan of the festival, so no, 48 hours won't cut it for us SAB fans. ;)

SAB could run all year, IF there were a way to block SAB graphics and sounds. But since anet does not do that, the shorter the festival, the sooner the abuse will stop. So I am looking forward to its end.

Yes it must die so I say let it die FOREVER!!!

Four weeks of SAB!!!

does a happy dance

It's exactly the kind of light-hearted fun I need right now =)

On the topic of the trailer: there's a model of a blonde girl with pigtails and blue sweater around 0:20, does anybody know where that is from? I can't place it from memory. The background looks like either the hub or w1z1.

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:SAB itself yes, but all the SAB items with their blocky graphics and horrible noises are not. As soon as SAB ends, they start to disappear, so the longer it goes, the more everyone has to endure it.

1. The "abuse" goes on all year, because the skins and gimmicks don't suddenly vanish when the festival ends.
  2. SAB is GW2's best content, so I endure the "abuse." ;)

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:SAB itself yes, but all the SAB items with their blocky graphics and horrible noises are not. As soon as SAB ends, they start to disappear, so the longer it goes, the more everyone has to endure it.
  1. The "abuse" goes on all year, because the skins and gimmicks don't suddenly vanish when the festival ends.no, but they gradually go away. Couple of month later and they are almost completely gone
  2. SAB is GW2's best content, so I endure the "abuse." ;)

It is the worst, most superfluos and destructive content. It should be contained - and if anet does not want it to be contained in a small, well defined area, they should, nay MUST give players a way to block the fallout of this mess.

Go on, enjoy SAB. But do not annoy others with the disgusting graphics and abysmally horrible noises.

A week extra is great - because some of us still have to go to work (like me) despite the COVID-19 situation and lockdowns. Maybe now I get to complete more achievements and finish the Storm Wizard collection, looking forward to the festival!

I don't understand the hate for SAB skins... is it because of the noise that minions and warhorns make? Because God forbid that hearing the slightest chiptune/pixel sound causes you to lose your mind. Indie games must not be your guyses favorite game genre.

Edit: okay, thinking it over it may be because of how silly the designs look. If that's the case, then it makes sense.