Support while ArenaNet office is closed?

My Fiance put in a support ticket. they have been working with him but it has taken 3 to 4 weeks. I know that everyone is working hard because of this crisis but this is starting to get annoying cause all we want to do is play. For the situation that is going on we don't know if he can play or not. Something quick needs to happen or im just going to give up on the game permanantly

Yeah, I'm sort of in the same boat my friend made this ticket for me. 2fa problems I'm sure it's a quick fix I just need to change method of authentication. It's all very understandable with what's going on. It is frustrating though. I'm just playing other games in the meantime like path of exile last night til it gets figured out. I was just really looking forward to getting into my account and logging some hours.

@Grav.9138 said:Yeah, I'm sort of in the same boat my friend made this ticket for me. 2fa problems I'm sure it's a quick fix I just need to change method of authentication. It's all very understandable with what's going on. It is frustrating though. I'm just playing other games in the meantime like path of exile last night til it gets figured out. I was just really looking forward to getting into my account and logging some hours.

If you had a friend send a ticket in for you, it's unlikely your issue will be resolved any time soon.Send your own ticket in to the CS Team. (You can use the 'anonymous' feature if you can't log in.)

Good luck.

I did use the anonymous feature to submit a ticket for my own account. That was the first thing that I did. I showed them I could log in with pictures, showed them that I had access to the email. Had Serial number, account email all of that good stuff. Now it's just a waiting game til they get to my ticket.