Please, do something to limit the presence of Shattered Observatory in the daily&rec rotation.

Quick scan of the wiki: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractals_of_the_Mists

Shattered Observatory shows up as either a Daily or a Recommended a total of 5 times over the course of 15 days - 2x as daily, 3x as a recommended.

Compared to:Sirens Reef: 5 - 2x as daily, 3x as recTwilight Oasis: 5 - 2x as daily, 3x as recThaum: 5 - 2x as daily, 3x as rec

The only real outlier is Aquatic Ruins, which only shows up 1 time as a daily, and 1 time as a rec every 15 days....cuz people really hate dolphins.

You just think Shattered shows up more than it does because you find it long and/or dislike it, when in reality it appears in the dailies just as frequently as any of the others.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:That and if you do CMs then when it is a Daily or Req you have a shorter run. Food for thought there. Honestly I find SO fun. The only issue is dealing with all the clutter while bouncing marbles.

It's only shorter if it's a daily, but will not count for rec. I often hope that either it counts, or have a CM mode in T1/2/3 too just for the sake of skipping dialogues..... Yoko really talks too much and she's wasting my time.

@Blueberry.8095 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:That and if you do CMs then when it is a Daily or Req you have a shorter run. Food for thought there. Honestly I find SO fun. The only issue is dealing with all the clutter while bouncing marbles.

It's only shorter if it's a daily, but will not count for rec. I often hope that either it counts, or have a CM mode in T1/2/3 too just for the sake of skipping dialogues..... Yoko really talks too much and she's wasting my time.

Lol yeah Yoko gets old.

@ArchonWing.9480 said:I don't get why you can't skip the cinematics; I mean it looks cool but we don't need it for the 100th time.

I just skip SO as a rec; though usually I prefer not doing recs at all.

I'll take SO over Deepstone any day, week, month or year. Sometimes I hang around after the Voice is defeated, just so I can use my action key one more time...

I did suggest that before, but... ignored.Simple suggestion to add exclusion of daily repeat of same fractal. To make it work that system needs atleast 13 fractals, we have 20.How it should work.If Deepstone appears as Daily Rec. - Next day it won't appear at all. Even in Daily t1-t4.If Siren's Reef appears as Daily Tier1-4, - it won't appear next day even as Recommended.

To prevent daily repeats of same fractal ( no matter if it is rec. or tier daily ) there are more than enough fractals to create proper rotation and exclusion system.