Grieving Ranger?

InsaneQR.7412

Thought about it but didn't. Might work with main-hand axe, but the damage split of Split Blade needs to be unsplit for other modes (c'mon, Irenio, let us have it). Expertise is also too good to give up, but could be able to sub it out if going full bleed with hybrid runes such as Mad King. YMMV depending on where and for what.

@Wondrouswall.7169 said:Thought about it but didn't. Might work with main-hand axe, but the damage split of Split Blade needs to be unsplit for other modes (c'mon, Irenio, let us have it). Expertise is also too good to give up, but could be able to sub it out if going full bleed with hybrid runes such as Mad King. YMMV depending on where and for what.

I wanted to use axe/ dagger as main set and dagger/axe for the pull, gap closer and AoE combos. The trinkets would be supplemented with rampager ascended trinkets for higher crit chance. Weapons and armor will be grieving.Rune the ol nightmare-trapper combos for the duration.It looks solid on paper, with a nearly 100% crit chance with fury (30% fury trait), about 2000 power and 1000 condi dmg and 200% crit dmg.I just have no way to test it because i am lacking the gear.

Has anyone build a similar build?

I finished the collection and finally got my hands on the armor and weapons.I tested it out and it feels fantastic.The burst is lower than a normal powerbuild but still decent enough to clear trashmobs fast.The condi dmg isnt the highest either but it shines in longer fights against bigger bosses.

Its kinda squishy but with soulbeast, the eternal bond trait and a jacaranda pet you still have good survivability.

For Open PvE i never want another gear, for everything else its probably not the best but usable.

@InsaneQR.7412 said:I finished the collection and finally got my hands on the armor and weapons.I tested it out and it feels fantastic.The burst is lower than a normal powerbuild but still decent enough to clear trashmobs fast.The condi dmg isnt the highest either but it shines in longer fights against bigger bosses.

Its kinda squishy but with soulbeast, the eternal bond trait and a jacaranda pet you still have good survivability.

For Open PvE i never want another gear, for everything else its probably not the best but usable.

How do you get the weapons? And trinkets? On that matter, is it possible to get/craft ascended?

@Marcaum.1302 said:

@InsaneQR.7412 said:I finished the collection and finally got my hands on the armor and weapons.I tested it out and it feels fantastic.The burst is lower than a normal powerbuild but still decent enough to clear trashmobs fast.The condi dmg isnt the highest either but it shines in longer fights against bigger bosses.

How do you get the weapons? And trinkets? On that matter, is it possible to get/craft ascended?

You get the weapons from the same merchant as the armor. You have to do the legendary bounty collection to unlock them though.The ascended backpack banner has grieving stats to choose from, i havent found any other ascended trinkets on that matter though.I used vipers trinkets for the other ones.

Archived