Merging all Killproofs, Legendary Insights and Legendary Divinations into the Wallet

I personally would like them to do this just because pinging KP/LI is a hassle even tho I can ping like 1.5k + armor etc.

I'm also really curious as to what would happen. Whether groups would resort to using a 3rd party website or addon to pull the same things from the Wallet API, revert to gating with AP, or if it would just be too much trouble for most groups and they'd just take anyone and kick if they play like trash instead.

LI/KP pinging, or similar demands, is rooted in the desire to pre sort applicants for squads with mostly 1 goal: a certain minimum experience with content.

This is also visible with strikes, where due to the rather ease of strikes, the actual amount of LI/KP/ESS demand as proof is rather low, indicating that just a minimal understanding of the game is the goal and as such only minimal proof of successful content clears (and thus the extrapolation that this means experience) is expected.

Even more evident for strikes, the demanded "proof" is not even acquired in the content. Which poses its own problems but clearly shows that desire for experienced players is unrelated to content but rather tied to a contents difficulty. Going as far as demanding other content clear proof.

So as far as answering the question of what would happen: yes, there would be other forms of gating implemented, since the actual reason for this gating is in no way removed (the desire for competent players). Those new methods might be just as annoying, less annoying or more annoying.

As to accepting players to cycle through them based on performance, I can think of nothing worse or more toxic to implement. If there is anything worse than not taking players along, it's having to kicked them after having them join the group. It creates stress on all sides.

I wouldn't mind a system replacing the one we have largely because I hate having this junk clutter my inventory, but it'd need a few things: the ability to "ping" your wallet item (otherwise some other KP will just replace the ones currently used, or you'll still just have to keep the items unconsumed), new recipes involving LI/LD (probably something ANet won't spend the time/resources on), the ability to deposit your KP's from raids into a guild without having to visit the guild (which we have currently but I'd be concerned we'd lose if consuming the KP meant that it would first go to your wallet), and an added ability to cash out from the wallet though a vendor (I have a lot of money stored up in ESS right now). Plus some other things I'm sure I haven't thought of. All these make me a "nah" for now.

I'm in favor of a full overhaul of KP to ones that have no purchasing power in the wallet and are also pingable (guild decorations always have some value to someone, so it'd have to be something else). Like literally just keeping a tally of every time you complete a raid encounter or 99 and 100 CM, regardless of whether it's the 2nd or 10th kill in the same week or day or whatever, and adding up over time. Getting some reward from subsequent completions even if it's not monetary would encourage more people to participate in training raids and help broaden the community, as well as help people improve faster (I for one learn better if I complete content with shorter breaks than a week between each attempt), and grant people the ability to increase their KP #'s both with more focus and more accuracy, all while recognizing that KP of some sort is just a functional reality.

@AllNightPlayer.1286 said:I’m always in for destroying those toxic desires of elitism.This said, they should remove the visibility of potions, food, and other buffs—meaning other players can’t see, if and what potions, foot etc. you’re using.

The fact that you want to hide what you are doing from the team you are in really speaks a lot about the type of player you are.

@Bridget Morrigan.1752 said:I wouldn't mind a system replacing the one we have largely because I hate having this junk clutter my inventoryMore or less the same. So much could be solved with an Inspect function with some basic functions like being able to check Build, Gear and the number of boss kills that player has. It feels really backward that GW2 doesn't have an Inspect function and always kinda has.

so we shouls split 2 things1)KP eat to moch space in bag ? so you can double click on all yours River and others kp's, and keep only Dhuum.2) So if we get imagine that this raid kp in wallet .. So after that kp update you will should send yours API key to raid lead by mail, and raid lead now use https://killproof.me or other raidproof same site to validate you. So elitism not dissapear, it only will be more longer members validation , and more precision and toxic check.Don't want sent api key and share info ? no problem, kick welcome.

@"Aktium.9506" said:I personally would like them to do this just because pinging KP/LI is a hassle even tho I can ping like 1.5k + armor etc.

I'm also really curious as to what would happen. Whether groups would resort to using a 3rd party website or addon to pull the same things from the Wallet API, revert to gating with AP, or if it would just be too much trouble for most groups and they'd just take anyone and kick if they play like trash instead.People would just switch to other forms of prefiltering. Be it killproof sites (API), asking for legendary armor, titles, Dhuum throne, etc. In the end, filtering would stay, it would just become even more annoying.

Also, technically killproofs aren't killproofs at all - they are guild decoration items, so must be treated like any other decorations.

Basically, any form of "uncluttering" inventory would need to allow players to do with it everything they can do now (just with more inventory space). Otherwise, it would be probably a change for the worse,

@AllNightPlayer.1286 said:I’m always in for destroying those toxic desires of elitism.This said, they should remove the visibility of potions, food, and other buffs—meaning other players can’t see, if and what potions, food etc. you’re using.

And here is an excellent reason why KP/LP and of course the visibility of potions/food/buffs should always stay, because toxic players like this exist.

raid tokes ofc eat some space in inventory ... but is more faster to link than, than sent API key, they repast it, check, and than u get removed from kickable gruop nr1 to nr 2/3So if u not 100+ raid kp, and think what remove it will get chance to get normal skilled group ? no way anywaysummary: welcome in training groups.