Can't buy gems in any way!

I can't seem to get gems for few days now i keep trying and it states the following after i try to buy gems by using PayPal or credit card "Unfortunately an error has occurred, please try again later", the thing is i keep trying and same thing, it shouldn't be a gem limitation issue as i requested to not limit my gem purchase years ago and it was working fine.Yes i have raised a ticket for this issue, ticket no. (7676209:Could be Gem limitation) but the response is slower than before not sure for the reason, i got a reply but still doesn't work.And no there aren't issues with my bank or PayPal as i contacted them and all are fine.This is very annoying as there are limited items in the Black Lion store and I'm missing out because of these issues, PLEASE HELP!

• 2 weeks later...

If its the type of service I have been getting with other companies for trouble tickets during covid-19, its kitten. But it also means which companies I will drop once it is all over (considering I have to respond to trouble tickets within 24 hours working from home or on location, I will hold you to my standard that I have applied to me for my job.)