Can we get some heavy armor jeans? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Can we get some heavy armor jeans?

I can't be the only one envious of light and medium armor users. I would literally pay 2k gems for a nice, symmetrical pair of heavy armor jeans/sweats whatever

Comments

• mrauls.6519mrauls.6519 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Super Hayes.6890 said:
    Same. Nothing goes with that rock t-shirt we got in the new saga.

This!!! I want a casual look

• Westenev.5289Westenev.5289 Member ✭✭✭✭

Aetherblade or Worn Chain come close, but having some heavy pants wouldn't be too bad I guess.

@Westenev.5289 said:
    Aetherblade or Worn Chain come close, but having some heavy pants wouldn't be too bad I guess.

Aetherblade only works on female characters tbh. Worn Chain is a very close second, but it's just what we make do with

• Throwing support behind this too! I have Elegy heavy armor on with the Metal Legion shirt, Heavy Plate on another but dyed so it's not obvious that it's chainmail but there's still bulky metal running up the thighs. Mist Shard looks like a perfectly nice pair of pants is hiding behind hunks of shiny metal and weird codpieces. Free them!

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) give us the jeans please please!

FREE THEM!!!

• Have you tried the heavy Corsair armor? The leggings on that set looks like a pair of sweats.

@parasaur.1852 said:
    Have you tried the heavy Corsair armor? The leggings on that set looks like a pair of sweats.

Not on male characters. Especially male Asura

• Dayra.7405Dayra.7405 Member ✭✭✭✭

Hm, jeans aren't anymore. what they once were, nowadyas at best light armor :)

• Excursion.9752Excursion.9752 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 24, 2020

My favorite pair of "pants" for the heavy armor type are the Heavy Plate Legguards [&CmEDAAA=] from the Heavy Plate Armor set. Dye with your darkest color preferably with Shadow Abyss Dye and it will look pretty good. I've tried a bunch out and these seem to be the best currently in my opinion.
    Edit:
    I like to wear them with Draconic Boots.

There is a 50% chance you will not agree with me and a 50% chance I will not agree with you

• I would love proper jeans for all classes

• Sorry, not a fan.

Hate Is Fuel.

• kratan.4619kratan.4619 Member ✭✭✭

We need heavy armor suits too, like in John WIck.

• artharon.9276artharon.9276 Member ✭✭

I appreciate the effort anet brought something cool as this. they created a great concept, a heavy metal band living and breathing in gw universe but
    heavy armor users, don't waste your 5 golds for that.

for hours I've been trying to find a heavy armor that thin enough to match the tshirt. but nope. I gave up. gw2 needs to fix their restrictive outfit system... how long would it take? I've been searching forums, people are all complaining about this since removal of the town clothes. not even allowed to use the sunglasses we bought ages ago with the new outfits you release.

here one simple solution to you: restrict races if you must but let us use our alts clothing appearance.

• nanomidgy.9180nanomidgy.9180 Member ✭✭✭

+1 yes please.
    Light/medium i can play female or male but heavy i have to stick to female cos of aetherblade pants. So yea normal pants jeans for heavy wld be welcome!

• Tails.9372Tails.9372 Member ✭✭✭✭

@mrauls.6519 said:
    I can't be the only one envious of ... medium armor users.

Don't be, at least you have some variety. Medium armor doesn't have anything but "jeans" because almost every medium set has textures which belong to the bottom added to the top which results in a flood of so called "trench coats".

Please hear us out anet!

• Super Hayes.6890Super Hayes.6890 Member ✭✭✭✭

This hasn't been fixed yet???

The next time you get angry at someone try walking a mile in their shoes. After that, who cares! You're a mile away and you have their shoes! -Someone with more awesome quotes than me

• I am throwing support in also because I have friends who will pay nicely for a nice clean simple set of heavy pants...

I'd pay 10k gems...