The Pvp style are more weird than ever.

ugrakarma.9416

Warriors/SB: i cant recognize it more, specially when they are asura, the warrior in Gw2 pvp, seems more a bouncing ninja mosquito with daggers, if not the sound of Full-Counter its hard tell when is a warrior or a traditional d/d thief. and ofc run of fights when Hp is low.

Necro/Scourge: its fine it be the king of plagues and condi, but, the playstyle is just a race to spam AoE at most and try to survive.

Rangers: they seems in their place being strong at range against scourge, nobody knows until when. As a rule, the "balance" only make things worse and the new spec gave daggers to them, probably candidate for another ninja mosquito equal to the spellbreaker. Or bizarrely will be strong with GreatSword, then the "warrior" of Gw2 will be the ranger and the pet.

Ninjas mosquitoes and dancing around circles, is what gw2 pvp seems now. U will be dancing, jumping like a happy gazelle.

as a core warrior I do run, roll dodge alot to avoid the 7 seconds nuke aoe that follows, but I agree, I understood a necro being a master of (lets call it...) field weakness conditions i.e. posion, cripple, chill, etc stuff that affects stats and abilities than only focusing on damaging health only...the concept has faded for alot of classes. I remember a warrior with hammer could disrupt enemy teams and wreck havoc...and i feel sorry for them now because it must be really hard to get even close to a target without dying

I find it surprising that my thread offering insight into top tier training is removed, yet a thread like this with no concise or rational point is held as the standard for this board. Honestly, and I mean this from the bottom of where my heart would be if I had one: this sounds like an l2p issue here. And it seems like you're trying to bring up a few good points. I would agree with them, but then both of us would be wrong.

Archived